Action in o64

DeletedUser

Ok well this is my first time ever making anything so tell me how I do.

So first off I would like to say that o64 is full of action at the moment. (like you couldnt tell from the title):)

I personally have been attacked heavily by DoA last week and now this week Im under heavy attack by TFP. At the moment a total of 13 attacks and 3 are conqer attempts:Angry:. So you can tell Im in it deep.

Also since Im talking about TFP I feel like I should tell the reason why they are attacking me.

They are preparing to go to war with DoA.(Just letting all DoA know)
So they feel like they should try and get my cities before DoA can. Im stuck between a rock and well another Rock.

Also for a warning to all alliances about TFP contacted me last week saying that they would like to work with my alliance on going to war with DoA. Well they just stabbed (SW) me in the back.

So well im back on the defensive.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Firstly how can any of us be sure TFP told you anything of the sort? How do we know this is not an attempt to gain support from DoA or even turn your attackers against each other?

It just seems strange to me that TFP would tell you these things and then attack you! Maybe they did tell you that to throw you off, what makes you so sure TFP and DoA are not working together to take you out?

I'm sorry about my negative response, I just get bored of reading threads of people telling tales on each other. Its a war game expect to get screwed, that's what happens in war. We are not meant to be nice and play fair.

DeletedUser

Well I have the message still if anyone wants to see. Just message me and Ill send it.

DeletedUser634

lol 13 attacks and 3 conquers is nothing lol. Try defending 150attacks with 20+ being conquers... anyways your nice and safe inside IOA now then...

DeletedUser

Well your also a lot stronger but still you win with that.

DeletedUser

Ok well this is my first time ever making anything so tell me how I do.
So first off I would like to say that o64 is full of action at the moment. (like you couldnt tell from the title):)
I personally have been attacked heavily by DoA last week and now this week Im under heavy attack by TFP. At the moment a total of 13 attacks and 3 are conqer attempts:Angry:. So you can tell Im in it deep.
Also since Im talking about TFP I feel like I should tell the reason why they are attacking me.
They are preparing to go to war with DoA.(Just letting all DoA know)
So they feel like they should try and get my cities before DoA can. Im stuck between a rock and well another Rock.
Also for a warning to all alliances about TFP contacted me last week saying that they would like to work with my alliance on going to war with DoA. Well they just stabbed (SW) me in the back.
So well im back on the defensive.:rolleyes:

It is also my first post on the World Forums.
As one of the council members of TFP, this is news to me. I would love you to forward this PM to me O257, as I can assure you there are no plans for TFP to attack DoA and like Murty pointed it, if that was the plan, we certainly would not be informing you of those plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I am still waiting for the PM that proves TFP are sending PM to leaders in alliance's we intend to attack, telling them we plan to attack DoA??? But I did get the PM I pasted in below from O257 and unlike him, I can forward it to anybody who doubts its authenticity.

Olympian257 today at 1:07 PM
Hey I wanted to know if there was any way you could get the attacks on me to stop. If you could that would be great. Im willing to do almost anything if for you or your alliance in return. So please can you stop? I dont want to lose my cities. ive been playing this game for awhile and all that time and work towards it will be for nothing. Like i said im willing to do almost anything.

And to answer your question - no, my alliance will not stop attacking you. My alliance have the desire to destroy OC and take your cities. It goes without saying (but I will say it anyway) that the manner in which you have conducted yourself is embarrassing. You were leader/founder in OC and jumped ship at the first sign of trouble, seeking refuge in IoA and leaving your alliance in disarray. You also posted allegations on the world forum, making reference to factious PM, in a desperate bid to cause a war between TFP and DoA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was not trying to cause war I showed you what I recieved and you can ask your own member. To tell you the truth in real life im busier than you can believe so Im not like some people and sit on the computer all day and can dodge all day and do other stuff for defence. So I was trying to get the attacks to stop so i could rebuild(I was stupid for even thinking about doing that) I would never sell out anybody. Like you said I was a founder of an alliance so I shouldnt have done that.

But do say I was seeking refuge in IoA because you can ask Ive been planning on joining them anyway.

I will say that I did send that message but I shouldnt have and ill take my punishment. And for all that dislike me now or think im scum or anything all I have to say is im ashamed of myself and Im sorry.

Now I dont expect any forgiveness but if you can find it I would be great full.

DeletedUser

RIGHT...

i am the council member and founder who spoke to this guy...olypian257

he begged to join us when we attacked him..pleaded for a merge.
and when i said no...he has decided to be as sneeky as possible.

i am relieved ioa have booted this guy sinse.

i told the guy that with doa taking their cities in the west..we would be taking his eastern cities....and that he was out of luck.

i was concerned at their lack of fight and losses to doa and ordered my warriors to take what they wanted in 64.....the above posts and this players actions tell me, we have some kid who is upset at being attacked and is trying to stir up trouble.

u just signed ur own death warrant boy!

DeletedUser

wow this is really pathetic...
Thanks to games like this I realise how people are. I mean you "know" things, not once in the real life someone tried to fk me but everyday I see people here with no character at all, sneaky, lying two face insecure ready to do anything to save their "virtual" stuff.
Come on, if people cant behave honorable in a game like this how they can in the real life??
Its a trivial thing, this game but its actually a good life experience.

Sorry for this digression, it just makes me sad that some people think that those sneaky dishonorable techniques make them stronger, while its just opposite.

Good luck to all who enjoys this game. No matter if you treat it as a serious competition or only a weekend game, try to not forget you dont have to prove anything to anyone, only to yourself so you could be proud for being who you are not for what you got.

DeletedUser

Preach it brother G.R.O.M.

I think Olymian257 understands he zigged when he should have zagged, but forgiveness and apologies are dishes best served warm. I'm afraid dinner is cold now.

As for DOA running off to war on the word of others, that's not how we handle business. I'm more a fan of facts, and I'm NOT a big fan of personal insults in my inbox....

forty

DeletedUser

this post is quite interesting!

can anyone post some screen shots of messages or so?

DeletedUser1405

I doubt thy will exist and if they do they will probably be edited to fit the posters needs, i wouldnt bother asking to see much.
I personally see an alliance deciding to take a player down and that player lying and conniving to get his/her conquests stopped.

DeletedUser

u r probably right, a lot of people here build a lot of offensive units and forget about defense, and when they are being attacked, they realize the mistake, but it will be too late................ so they use alternative, less honoring methods to stop attacks.

personally i was mass attacked before, but my attacker can tell you, I respected my opponent, never underestimated him......... and survived because I had decent defense, and used a good defensive tactic.

DeletedUser1405

Great reason for building lots of Hoppies, they arwe offence and defence so can do both jobs.
These when used in conjunction with other units can clear a decent sized village in no time.

DeletedUser

I end up building hops because wood is in such a shortage throughout my empire and silver and rock...my god, I always have too much of that stuff.

DeletedUser9300

for reals, nwinder?
Looks like its time to anti-nuke all your hops there :)

But you don't have wood? How can that be? Too many LS it seems lol.

The resource scarcity depends on what type of city you have. Naval cities will lack wood, slinger cities will lack stone, spy cities will lack silver.