Newspaper Actium newspaper thread

DeletedUser15240

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

I might do a paper aswell, there will be nudes on my page 3. Strikehards getting naked.

DeletedUser

Just an idea, but could you 4 work together? I'm a huge fan of quality over quantity, and too many newspapers will end up becoming redundant.

For instance, you could have a number of sections each managed by a different editor taking the role of interviewer, war correspondent, Alliance grudges, and local ocean news.

Also, without good leads, there are no stories, so I would encourage everyone to pm each editor with any news, even to write your own Actium story.

DeletedUser

i've just seen newspaper writers reach a creative wall and then the readership suffers. With more writers, the reader will get a broader perspective of the events without the bias from a single voice. And with more people on staff, stories will not be that hard to come by, and the writer won't be individually overwhelmed to meet a deadline.

you can only kvetch about MRAs for so long then the topic pool goes dry.

DeletedUser20688

I think it actually would be best to all work together on one.

No one is going to read all of them so you might aswell keep it all in one

DeletedUser31161

actually i am not going to do a newspaper RL getting in the way of things. :(

DeletedUser

I will be doing a random article every week. No set name, change it up from time to time to keep things interesting, slot me in over penguin ;)

DeletedUser

I'll still do mine, just not as often, school starts in 5 days, so I won't be as active as I am now