Active/Inactive

DeletedUser

Guys small debate for ya

Is a bad alliance one that misses their inactives but can take a city from an active player.

Or is the bad alliance the one that loses the active but can take inactives?

Go.

This is friendly, no arguing

DeletedUser

You're a joke. You have numerous members under siege right now - So enjoy casting them aside like trash. Because that's all they are to you.

DeletedUser

No not at all.

My defense is that i don't have any interest in hunting for our own inactives hence why I did not make my own premade. It takes alot of time to PM people, check their growth everyday...

Is it such a bad thing that it is missed?

I think taking an inactive is pretty boring, might get you some one up man ship but thats about it

Don't be so vicious DW, that was a little personal for my liking

DeletedUser

All right Frank, just say it straight. Stop with all that hypothetical nonsense just because you landed a CS. Just so you know, there is a difference between slackers simming on 1 city in a big alliance and inactives that appear red in alliance menu. If it's so boring for you to take inactives, why do you wait for your target to go offline? It's the same thing, trips go off either way. When you land CS on an active player with timed attack/support waves, then you can get on a high horse. Until then, come down to us regular folk here.

DeletedUser

I did wait till he was offline yes... BUT my heart was pumping like a horny rabbit earlier. That is SO much more fun than landing on some muppet whos been simming away.

I am regular tyrone, I just wondered how long it would be till I was rumbled :p

DeletedUser

Offline is a really washed out term with all those who have apps. One attack and the player is online again within seconds

DeletedUser

Offline is a really washed out term with all those who have apps. One attack and the player is online again within seconds

good luck with that. Are you gonna wake up every night to check your phone when the enemy is harbour checking you constantly? Nobody loves Grepo that much, except for a few nerds.

DeletedUser

Little girlie girls use apps.

grepogirls_zps618c66fd.jpg

I'm a real man: I sweat bullets while driving 185 kmh home from work and tell my smiling, excited kids to get the heydie hoo out of my way before I end them because I just know that nano has picked that very moment to send a CS at my super smexy city.

WTP090.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol I have no idea who treachery is but I find him and amusing read

DeletedUser35496

I'm a real man: I sweat bullets while driving 185 kmh home from work and tell my smiling, excited kids to get the heydie hoo out of my way before I end them because I just know that nano has picked that very moment to send a CS at my super smexy city.

WTP090.jpg

Comedy genius my friend....

DeletedUser

WTP090.jpg

As a girlie girl player, and after I had finished giggling, I think I am mad at you!!
Will be hoping that nano has indeed nuked you ;)

DeletedUser

Do I smell bitterness..

They guy I took the city from was a gentleman. I suggest you follow in his footsteps