Inactive Topic Add a new Gold Trading tab to the Marketplace

DeletedUser29066

Proposal:Add a new Gold Trading tab to the Marketplace window

Reason:To declutter the the existing Offers by Others tab and make navigating through the trades easier

Details:EN82 Taras has only been open since Monday and as of a few minutes ago there are already 35 pages of trade offers, 13 of them involving gold. I propose that an additional tab be added to the marketplace window that would only show offers involving Gold. Offers would still be created in the same way but would automatically appear in this new tab if Gold is one of the items included in the offer. This would make it easier to navigate through the offers.

Visual Aids:None

Balance/Abuse Prevention:No abuse possible

http://gyazo.com/bd13e6ba7c3a4511a8926ab8a520daee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44167

I do not understand to proposal
But I +rep the ideal anyway

(P)

DeletedUser29066

I do not understand to proposal
But I +rep the ideal anyway

(P)

Right now when you open the market place window there are 3 tabs .. the default view is Offers by Others .. there is also a tab for Your Offers and Create Offer. My proposal would create a 4th tab named Gold Offers or Gold Trading that would appear either as the default view or between the Offers by Others and Your Offers tabs. Thanks for the +rep btw, but I'm not a communist :D

DeletedUser

the market is an absolute mess..you have to fish thru 12 pages to find res, trading..yet another reason to hate gold trading,:p

Big yes ..

DeletedUser29066

BUMP .. since another player has suggested something similar. Perhaps we can generate enough support to get one of them implemented.

DeletedUser

The market offers a means to filter what you want and what you want to trade, but that filtration seems a bit buggy.
perhaps rather than focusing on a new tab modify the filtration with inbound and out bound exclusions so you can decide what you want to remove from the view rather than what you want to include in it, that might make for a slightly less buggy filtration system anyway. The experience I have seen is that I filter by wanting to buy wood and it says there is nothing available, then I remove the filter and see pages of wood for sale when I scroll through the 30 pages of market. guess it could be a coincidence though - people posting wood after I have run my filtered query (+- 30 second window I guess).

DeletedUser49197

The market offers a means to filter what you want and what you want to trade, but that filtration seems a bit buggy.
perhaps rather than focusing on a new tab modify the filtration with inbound and out bound exclusions so you can decide what you want to remove from the view rather than what you want to include in it, that might make for a slightly less buggy filtration system anyway. The experience I have seen is that I filter by wanting to buy wood and it says there is nothing available, then I remove the filter and see pages of wood for sale when I scroll through the 30 pages of market. guess it could be a coincidence though - people posting wood after I have run my filtered query (+- 30 second window I guess).
first of all, that filter should have a just resource option, I think I proposed this...

A complete yes! +rep, gold trading is making normal resource trading not as easy, and less popular.

DeletedUser49358

Sounds solid, the market seems to always be cluttered with terrible trade offers though that make trading a headache. One issue I have with gold trading is that players are able to put in eventually an unlimited number of resource for gold offers as its only caped by the amount of gold they have. Unlike resource trade were you have to give resources to get them and limits the amount of trades a city put in the market, gold trade is not limited by a city's resource amount and can put multiple trades to gain back full resources within trade travel time. This allows them to basically empty their storehouses then put in however many 2000 resource for 10 gold they want leave for a few hours and come back to a full storehouse again.

I would like to see a limit set to the number of gold offers each city can have something like 5 each, though I know the game will never do this as gold trading is basically an extension of instant buy and limiting the amount of gold trades a player can have would negatively impact gold buying.

DeletedUser

InnoGames deliberately incorporated the market place clutter which makes it very hard to trade non-gold products in a timely manner. It drives gold trading which makes them money.

You see so many of these ploys where they inconvenience non gold users that you can no longer pin it down to incompetence on the part of the developers but a calculated move to drive upwards the sales of gold in the short term.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

. Thanks for the +rep btw, but I'm not a communist :D
He's not a crook either ;)
nixonwebb.jpg