Passed Add city wall destroyed to city wall stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
When you click on the city wall, it tells you all the units you have killed/lost, but what it doesnt tell you is how much city wall you have killed/lost, when that is a huge part of fighting in this game. I think that city wall gained/lost (via spells or catapults) should be added to your city wall

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive'
yes

Reason:
The city wall is a huge part of this game, it has major impact on battles and thus deserves to be treated and remembered like all the troops in the battle

Details:
You go to your city wall and see how much wall you have destroyed/lost

Visual Aids:
None, sorry

Balance:
No

Abuse Prevention:
Can not be abused, it is simply a stat

Summary:
It would help more to show what type of fighter you are, and better keep fighting statistics

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21392

Yes, I like it. You must understand though that each wall is weaker than the next level up to level 25. This may cause the #1 ABP player to have close to as much wall destroyed who farms frequently and crushes level 5 walls from inactives.

DeletedUser

i like it too :) itd be a nice addition to the stats already there

thread moved to minor

DeletedUser

A nice little stat to have. I see nothing that would prevent the devs from putting this in imediately

DeletedUser

As for visual aids, it'd probably just be the city wall icon in the senate, nice idea though!

DeletedUser10850

Would this be implented in 1.26? (I don't play 2.0.) If so then I'll say yes.

edit: I joined Byzntium and am planning to stay so yes from me.

DeletedUser

This proposal makes lots of sense. (Y)

This could even lead to another award - Wall breaker

DeletedUser

Proposal:
When you click on the city wall, it tells you all the units you have killed/lost, but what it doesnt tell you is how much city wall you have killed/lost, when that is a huge part of fighting in this game. I think that city wall gained/lost (via spells or catapults) should be added to your city wall

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive'
yes

Reason:
The city wall is a huge part of this game, it has major impact on battles and thus deserves to be treated and remembered like all the troops in the battle

Details:
You go to your city wall and see how much wall you have destroyed/lost

Visual Aids:
None, sorry

Balance:
No

Abuse Prevention:
Can not be abused, it is simply a stat

Summary:
It would help more to show what type of fighter you are, and better keep fighting statistics

agree with you bud!

DeletedUser19554

agree with both ideas (Y)

How about also adding it to bp

Status
Not open for further replies.