adding a notes section

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19554

Proposal:
Adding a notes section under the units on the little sidebar where it shows attacks troops and navy.Where you can add people you want to retaliate agianst cities you got your eyes on what time to time attacks to put them close to your cs or support to snipe a cs or in conquest worlds to protect a seige.Also the human memory can last only 20 sec. so you may have a trmendous idea for the next day then forget it.

Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive'
i've checked most of it

Reason:
I think this is nessecary because it's a hassle writing everything down on a notepad and possible loseing or not noticing it and also for players that use their phone occasinaly their notes will be write there on the screen.

Details:
there will simply be a little heading Notes:
and like you do if your a alliance leader adjusting your profile you just click on it add what you want to add and press save

Visual Aids:
I have no idea how to do this if anyone knows how to and wants to can

Balance:
It shouldn't require to many adjustments it should probaly only take innogames 5 minutes or less and shouldn't effect other features

Abuse Prevention:
i don't see how it could be possible to cheat really unless they cheat in hacking a players account which wouldn't do them much good

Summary:
basicly a notes section to simplify the way you keep your ideas

thank you for considering my idea,

Johnny 07:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I believe there is already one of these for premium users, so although i would like it to be available to everyone, i don't think Inno will change anything!

stuffah.png

In 2.0 it is the the little notepad in this image...

stuff2.png

THis is what it looks like.

T

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is a premium notes feature on 1.26.

no to this idea, it would take away one of the benefits of admin.

DeletedUser19554

i didn't know their was one with the premems i thought was just the captian admistarter,high preistest and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.