Advent Calender Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6983

how bout whoever posted first gets all these spoilers and coords and puts them on the first post, so it will be easier to see em all

DeletedUser6983

or just put them all on your 2nd post so we dont have to looke thru 10 pages to find one. Since you are online and the other guy who posted first isnt now

DeletedUser

adventpressything.png

Some might get this problem....

same in theta. BUGS!!!! ahHH!!!!

DeletedUser

It didn't work.

For some reason Day 11's present isn't on the screen. This is day 11's co-ordinites that don't work. If anyone does find present 11 please post it!

DeletedUser

It is there, but it is right at the bottom of the screen. Drag the map up a bit and you should see it. I can confirm that the co-ords listed (161|996) are the co-ords displayed when the present is on screen.

Don't click it though - you'll lose the present...

DeletedUser

On my screen there isn't a 996 it only goes up to 994 for me.

DeletedUser

Type the co-ords in the co-ord boxes (they are editable text boxes, not just labels). Then click the curved arrow pointing left next to the y-co-ord box. Unfortunately typing the co-ords then pressing enter does not work.

Regards,

Richard

DeletedUser

Yeah I did do that but it didn't work. I think it is just bugs because me and my other friend couldn't see it either.

DeletedUser

Aha - I just tried it and it took me to 161 / 993. I then had to scroll down slightly (by clicking on the map and dragging the mouse up). Try this one more time just to make sure. While it may still say 996 or something like that it does actually mean that the co-ords displayed are in the centre of the display. I think, based on the fact that the maximum y co-ord on mine is 996, that the distance you can see at any one time along the y axis is 8 co-ords.

Regards,

Richard

DeletedUser

Well found Explorer..

ClarkeyBoy1987 - post #10 said:
Thanks Koan.

3: 009|159

I will edit this post if I find any more, rather than re-posting...

DeletedUser

anyone know where the second gift is?

I am trying to find them and I am checking one ocean per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.