Advertising mass mail

DeletedUser

There are players that are mass mail advertising in the iota world. I have sent in a support ticket, and I would like to know if there are others than me who have received this. here is a copy of this message. As I said, I sent in a support ticket informing grepolis of this player, and I am sure more than one person recieved it, and the sender was most likely paid. Please tell me your opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are players that are mass mail advertising in the iota world. I have sent in a support ticket, and I would like to know if there are others than me who have received this. here is a copy of this message. As I said, I sent in a support ticket informing grepolis of this player, and I am sure more than one person recieved it, and the sender was most likely paid. Please tell me your opinions.

Received in both Iota and Nu from different players. Quite annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually recieved the same message. the player doing this has been dealt with by the Giants.

yes people get paid to advertise like he did.. however this guy I think was just a regular player there as he posted his recruit link which is linked to a players account. There is no way to totally stop this from happening but we can take steps to prevent the same person from doing this again. Thank you for reporting it ingame. that was the right thing to do.

DeletedUser

I am still getting these messages... I'm reporting them. You're talking about the messages about that fighting game, right?

DeletedUser

I like how cronus said GIANTS. Makes me think of some giant mods running after some little guy saaying "join my game, its good"

Bit off subject but still ;)