Aegean Alliance - Oceans 16 & 26

DeletedUser

Atlantean_Galley-Large.gif

(D) THE AEGEAN ALLIANCE (D)

The Aegean Alliance is made up of active and enthusiastic members who support and respect one another. All members are obliged to aid a fellow member should he be attacked, and are requested to attack any enemies of the alliance.

Contact myself or post here for further details.

(SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the better alliance introductions i have read on the Gamma forum.

My only advice is to keep your recruit numbers small.

Well done on identifying your oceans and good luck in the future :)

DeletedUser

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Why do you advise to keep recruitment numbers small?

DeletedUser

because otherwise people define you as an MRA and nobody likes them for some reason.

I would post your Required points, cities or BP needed to join the alliance. These forums aren't really that good to get people to join your alliances :/ I would look for the better players in your oceans and invite them with a message, not just an invite.

DeletedUser

Just a question, did you play gamma before you quit grepo?

DeletedUser

I used to play Tribal Wars.

The alliance is still very new and small, and is aimed at beginners for the moment. Thus there is no points or city requirement.

What does MRA stand for?

DeletedUser

M*** Recruiting Alliance - basically these guys just recruit any new players as soon as they pop up on the leaderboard...no matter the ocean, BP's or activity.

We hate them here in Gamma.

The key to grepolis is communication and organisation. I suggest recruiting no more than 60 players to start with. Establish a firm structure of command and motivate your members to use the forums as much as possible. :)

DeletedUser

M*** Recruiting Alliance - basically these guys just recruit any new players as soon as they pop up on the leaderboard...no matter the ocean, BP's or activity.

Well, as I have said, I only want active players in either oceans 16 or 26, so I hopefully won't be accussed of MRA.

Thank you again for the advice.

DeletedUser

TheKing13BIG300DPI1(T%20for%203DLinks1).jpg

(D) THE AEGEAN ALLIANCE (D)

Alliance Motto:
Only the dead have seen the end of the war.
- Plato

The Aegean Alliance is an aggressive and ambitious alliance made up of active and loyal members who support and respect one another. All members are obliged, for the good of the alliance, to attack enemies of the alliance and defend fellow members, both as much as they capable of.

The Aegean Alliance aims to be in the future a respected, succesful, and powerful alliance, with dedicated members and an organized rank structure. In short, an alliance that its members are proud of and its enemies fear.

(SW)

The alliance has undergone as few changes and this is the new profile. Is it better? Still room for improvement?

DeletedUser

Better.

Add your stance towards to diplomacy, i.e "Peace? Na we'd just prefer to kill you and take all the BP's".

Give some evidence of how many members you will be accepting. I.e "We aim to keep this alliance, small, organised and elite. We will NOT be an MRA".

Good luck :)

DeletedUser

And of course in the diplomacy and recruitment sections add that they have to contact you and bb code your name. Alot of noob alliances forget this.