Aegis4Life!!! - Long Live Aegis in Epsilon!

DeletedUser

everyone seems to get too caught up in this game to win that they forget some people enjoy just talkingand playing with the in game friends we have here, we log on to talk to each other not to plan what we are going to do to try and a way to be the best, why does everyone care about inactives being in an alliance so much? its people who would rather sit themselves and keep their finger up their rear end instead of even making an attempt to communicate with each other, inactives don't want to play fair enough, selfishness and being anti social in this game annoys me, so stop trying to say that just because people don't want to play anymore and we dont go nuts and kick them straight away, means we are pathetic or a 'joke of an alliance'

DeletedUser

So that means that if I wanted to attack aegis now would be a good time then?
Very well sounds good to me =)

I like that you gave leadership to a potential traitor. What did he do? Come up and ask hi, yeah I have been active and around.... can I be leader now?

DeletedUser

Support

I'm from Renegades and already have a post in our forum for your traitor.

I know you Aegis members have first dibs... but I can't help myself :D
We're gonna attack him if your not.

DeletedUser

I like that you gave leadership to a potential traitor. What did he do? Come up and ask hi, yeah I have been active and around.... can I be leader now?

That probably wouldn't be a good idea... If they ask for it we will support and attack! I would do it for the BP. :Angry:

DeletedUser

no he didn't say that, he was one of the first members to join and he wasn't some random guy in the alliance he was a trusted guy with us so it wasn't as if we felt like giving him them because we were bored. but this thread and whole publication of this topic on the forums are boring me but people keep making come back to it. so please stop posting and let it die down.

also as far as im aware renegades have called one of cities so find out and attack that

DeletedUser

That probably wouldn't be a good idea... If they ask for it we will support and attack! I would do it for the BP. :Angry:

Yes part of the reason we went to war with you in the first place. We couldnt make an attack with out an enemy city receieving support of an attack that was to break the siege. Not the best NAP I have ever entered into.

DeletedUser

I remember Aegis... I was with for a while, and became their Senior Co-Consul (2nd Highest Position) within a month, I had some great times, but when it came down to it, Aegis were a MRA, however I believe this will, more than likely, have helped them finally get rid of the dead meat, and start to play this game competetively...Again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This game is effectively a numbers game and you forget sometimes which of those numbers are zeroes that only add bulk and not arms. This prune appears to have helped the alliance whether they wanted it or not.

I fear we have only awoken a sleeping giant

as much as I held aegis as a plain old MRA before maybe this has kicked the leadership into gear and caused the needed re awakening

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. They have ditched all the dead weight and are getting organised again.

DeletedUser

They were ranked 10th, with 180 members. Now they are ranked 11th with 70 members....
Quote:
I fear we have only awoken a sleeping giant
... Very glad that I am back on friendly terms after our fall out :p

DeletedUser

old fashioned in tactics? i never knew getting a penguin to disband an alliance was commonly used in this game :p

Meh, tell my 6 other victims :p

:)

Good luck though, you guys seem to be on a good repair.

DeletedUser

yeah we are, andalso in a way everyone with us now are all loyal and people we can rely on, i suppose a thank you would be nice to you both so thanks jarp and thanks koan, pity, if you had just asked to help do what you did without being so dirty about it then you would still be with us and none of this would be hapening.

DeletedUser2413

I remember Aegis... I was with them for over a year, and became their Senior Co-Consul (2nd Highest Position) within a month...
I'm wondering how that could even be possible, I thought this when I had seen a post by Koan claiming he had been with them a year too. :heh:
I started off Going great in Aegis. I played with them for almost a year now. Then I was thinking, Aegis is turning into an MRA.....
I didn't bother to say anything at the time. However this time I thought I would point out that the server has only been open for a total of just over five months, opening on March 11, 2010.

Is Aegis somehow so leet that they started before the server was open?! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm wondering how that could even be possible, I thought this when I had seen a post by Koan claiming he had been with them a year too. :heh:

I didn't bother to say anything at the time. However this time I thought I would point out that the server has only been open for a total of just over five months, opening on March 11, 2010.

Is Aegis somehow so leet that they started before the server was open?! :p

i had been getting confused by that myself but i left it, but they were both one of the first members there, longer than me except i helped aegis in different ways other than plotting aganst us and trying to destroy us.
come to think of it, has alpha even been open a year?
but the game goes on as :pro: