Aggressive DBP

DeletedUser

If you look at the stats, it appears that Snapping Turtles have had a spike in DBP. However, this is not from turtling it up. We are besieging big cities in rough waters and the sieges are getting hammered. Snapping Turtles are getting aggressive DBP. We are fighting a cold war against Broken Arrow. We don't fight at all, until it comes to ghost cities. This has been a message from your favorite leprechaun.

DeletedUser

shouldn't it be Aggressive Rbp renegade battle points lol

DeletedUser

Renegades don't attack, silly lewis. This is Broken Arrow attacking our sieges.

DeletedUser

pardon my stupidity, but how can you have a siege in a world without sieges?

DeletedUser

i don't really understand why you would be able to do that, isn't supposed to be peaceful?

DeletedUser

but your poor little swordsmen will, their wives are now widows because you wanted a stupid city :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Are there actually any wars here? Found myself rank 8 in Ocean 58 with a few big guys around and whereas in other worlds I'd be easy pickings starting in an ocean with multi city players surrounding me but here I am seemingly ignored. Not complaining but it is unusual for me, can't wait to start terrorising Ocean 58.

DeletedUser32373

My strategy in an Elysian Field would be to form my own alliance saying that every other alliance is terrible and then attack everyone else. They cant conquer you :p

DeletedUser

I was just throwing LS around. However, founding on a speed one world was too much effort to keep me active. :p

DeletedUser

I dont even think that most of the old alliances from the beggining are still here

DeletedUser29066

Probably not, but a few are ...

Capitalist Pigs came along about a month or so after this world started and I'm proud to announce just cracked the 10,000,000 pt mark and are ranked a solid #7.

What's that smell? PORK !!!:D

DeletedUser

The Raiders are on the rise im telling you watch out lol