Aicy

Aicy

Strategos
Hey, I'm Aicy and I'm not exactly a player.

I've got a very long history with this game, so I won't bore you with that.

I'm 15, and live in posh south-England.

I really hate writing in short, one sentence, paragraphs like this. That's why this handy second sentence is here.

My left arm is broken at the moment, and that means it's taking longer than it normally would do to type this. Don't worry though, I'm a very fast typer. Sometimes I type so fast my keyboard catches on fire (I'm totally serial). That's why sometimes it seems like I'm posting in a dozen threads simultaneously.

I won't join your premade. (unless it's for a speed world, in which case I want to be a leader as I have experience in that)

I'm a poet and I did not know that I was one.

I'm not a fan of people spelling words like "keyk" or "kookiez", and likewise don't appreciate people giving me "kookiez" over the interwebs. I just don't find it funny, but extremely overdone.

My favorite sport is Starcraft II.

I like all music that is nice on the ears, regardless of lyrics or origin. So what if it's by the Sugababes, I'd much prefer to listen to this "crap" than that horrific screaming you claim to be "real" music. I even don't mind Justin Beiber.

As you may have gathered from the last paragraph I am a firm believer of being a proud of what you love. For example, if I'm playing my music at a small house party or something and one of my odd electronica songs pop up I don't skip it or turn the volume down so no one can hear it, but turn the volume up.

There is too much cheese on the ladder.

Aicy

Strategos
Oh yeah my favorite song is Stella by Kashiwa Saisuke. It's thirty five minutes of pure awesome.

Aicy

Strategos
They are rather cute, however I think it is there destiny to die out.

Only being able to eat one plant is very genetically inferior to most other animals, and would go extinct with or without human intervention.

DeletedUser

whats weird about pandas is they are vegetarians by choice,:heh:

south of england is the best though. the north is far too wet. it's raining now :(

Aicy

Strategos
It's raining too here actually. If you look at the map there's just a little blob of clouds right where I live. :D

It's true though, we didn't have rain for so long until recently I actually forgot about the existence of rain. True story.