Aicys sig shop CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Hi. Aicy here. :)
I have a awesome sig, yes, however I did not make it. Although I find I am getting much better at making sigs and other things.

Heres my work so far:
ssig.png

ssig.png
If you want me to make a sig, avatar, CoA, whatever! Just post below or send me a pm in the following form:

Style:
Size:
Render/Stock:
Text:
Font:
Color Tone:
Misc:

Description of Format:
Style: This is what type of work you want, is it a Signature, avatar, or COA.

Size: The pixels size, e.g. 700 x 120.

Render/Stock: The render is what the main picture that the signature revolves around. If you do not know were to find a good render use the site http://planetrenders.net/renders/.

Text: The text you want e.g. Beautiful Lie

Font: You can leave this blank, but if you do have a selective font you'd like to use, add it here. The website I use personally is dafont.

Color Tone: The main colour you'd like to use in the picture.

Misc: Here you can put additional information e.g. C4D

Copied off Signature Shop - General Sale.
I'm not very imaginative, you'll need to explain the overall concept to me and I'll make it. ;)

Sorry everyone, but this moment in time I am being buried in signiture requests. ;)

Until furthur notice I'm only making sigs for people in Team Ryan.

I'm getting a lot of requests from Team Ryan people and to be frank I don't have enough free time. I have no idea why I'm so popular. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

make me one that has a tiger on it and says Ryan08 and Team Ryan on it please:p You can decide the colour scheme:)

DeletedUser

While it does look good the font is a little hard to read.. but your entry into my competition is appreciated.

Anyways like i said in PM.. fix the Font and it'll be awesome!
Then i'll choose which i like best.. out of all the one's i've received so far yours is the best... granted you're the only one that sent me one yet.. but still.. :D

Aicy

Strategos
Woo! Yeah, it''s pretty good isn't it? :p

Looking at it next to mine my sig looks rather... bland.

DeletedUser

Another sig shop, *sigh*. Try to compete with Becca lee and mythro as they are awsome. Just got a new sig of egavas so I can't request anyhting yet

DeletedUser

Welcome to the community Aicy! Grepolis forums by no doubt will have the best siggies anywhere

DeletedUser

SO much for Exam work Aicy!, stilll have enough time to make sigs :D :p

DeletedUser

Another sig shop, *sigh*. Try to compete with Becca lee and mythro as they are awsome. Just got a new sig of egavas so I can't request anyhting yet

Becca lee is awesome! I agree..
Mythro.. not so much.. I find his sigs very average. That's actually why I didn't ask him to make one for me.. the others are much better.

Alright, I added a black border to the writing so hopefully thistle please you. :)

ssig.png

Very nice.. the black border definitely helped! It kinda looks like something out of the 60's or 70's.. I love it!

Woo! Yeah, it''s pretty good isn't it? :p

Looking at it next to mine my sig looks rather... bland.

Hahaha.. it does kinda make it bland.

Aicy

Strategos
I could, but my flash broke and now I can't! ;(

I was going to get flash CS5 as it was released for preordering this week, shame it costs £653.

DeletedUser2795

Whatever, I probably won't use it, and I will not put it in the right format, but here is what I want:
a cat pouncing on Dobby, 'JKP3nt', and 'Team Ryan' somewhere on it. the size and file type do not particularly matter.

DeletedUser

I want an Aicy siggy!

Style: Signature

Size: same as your other work.

Render/Stock: http://content.answers.com/main/content/img/oxford/Oxford_Architecture/0198606788.caduceus.1.jpg something like the one on the left in this pic, but try to add some color if possible

Text: I want Hermes as the main text then i want Beta: The Holy Greek Army and leave some room somewhere for Team Ryan or Dobby depending on who picks me

Font: http://www.appletvsoftware.net/img/1-5-2/587-cool-fonts-master-resale-rights.jpg
I want the Evanescene font in that picture

Color Tone: A blueish green color

Misc: If you could make a CoA to match that would be great

Aicy

Strategos
Alright, I'll try and make them as soon as I can.

In other news I just half-finished HeroManUtd's sig. I want to add a goal (havern't found something appropriate yet) and more interesting background. A border too. :)

ssig.png

Be nice, that thing took me more than 2 hours to make!

DeletedUser

This looks awesome Aicy!

9.5/10

Feel free to play around if you are not satisfied. I will put it up once I have your permission.

Thanks

DeletedUser

I do like the look of it, but fix the tail on the fox as its been cut off. Either move it to the left or add a outline. But its startin to look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.