Aicys Sig Shop!

Aicy

Strategos
I think I made one of these before... but I can't remember.

Anyways, as Iota is taking a while and a half to come out and I now have some time on my person I figured instead of wasting my time refreshing my User CP to see if I've gotten anymore rep I could earn some by making some sigs whilst refining my photoshop skills.

If you don't believe I'm any good, check out some of my previous work under this spoiler here:
Jacosigniture.png

Legokillersig.png

SanchezzSignature.png

BhurnaesSigniture.png

HeroManUtdssig.png

Darksunxssig.png

KirbySonic.png

Siiiggaay.png
Just tell me what you want in as much detail as you can, y'know, like the quote on it and stuff... the more ideas you give me the better the sig. :)

I make avatars and CoAs too. :)

If you need to check out Karf's guide to Uploading Your Signature.

Oh! And pplllleease don't give me a picture and ask me to make it into a sig, that is something I will not do.

I try and make one sig a day, but if I can't get to you because I'm not doing 5 a day feel free to cancel your request. Please try to respect that each one of these takes 1-2 hours to make and I don't have all the time in the world. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Alright Aicy make The Cookie monster 1 pls! It has too have the cookie monster in it and my name and Pergamum any colour that you want apart from pink sorry but I hate pink! Thank you very muchly for your time COOKIE MONSTER ;)

DeletedUser

omg its too cute and cuddly and pink and goody and >.<
id ask for one but im afraid the dark theme i want will turn out to be a pink blob of kindness o_O

not that im emo or anything, its just the theme i like is dark, the movie i mean.

Aicy

Strategos
Alright Aicy make The Cookie monster 1 pls! It has too have the cookie monster in it and my name and Pergamum any colour that you want apart from pink sorry but I hate pink! Thank you very muchly for your time COOKIE MONSTER ;)

Sure, I'll start making it in a tad. :)

I challenge you to finish before Benevilio

Sorry, but I won't make sigs for people who have other requests in other places and won't use it. I only make sigs for people that will actually use them.

omg its too cute and cuddly and pink and goody and >.<
id ask for one but im afraid the dark theme i want will turn out to be a pink blob of kindness o_O

not that im emo or anything, its just the theme i like is dark, the movie i mean.
I can do dark and scary, you bet! :)

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I won't make sigs for people who have other requests in other places and won't use it. I only make sigs for people that will actually use them.

aww sorry i already asked benvolio :p He does seem to have his hands full though, ill see in the near future i guess.

DeletedUser

oh heck ill get my sig done by you :) As long as its dark, mysterious and awesome looking, ill keep it and rep you ;)

so the theme i would like is the movie, V for Vendetta. If you make it like my current sig, make it a bit brighter so you could see the V and what not.

Style: sig, dark, mysterious
Size: I dont have much experience with sigs so whatever you think is best
Theme: V for vendetta (the movie)
Render/Stock: N/A whatever you think is best
Primary Text: Epikness
Secondary Text: Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Font: Whatever font looks best with the rest of the sig
Color Tone: black/red dark colors
Misc: Underneath the secondary text, those latin words, in a smaller, possibly different font, could you add the english translation? its "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe"

DeletedUser

I would love a greek warrior in the backround, and a saying that you think would best suit it :) and my name :)

Ill give you some rep in advance :)

Aicy

Strategos
oh heck ill get my sig done by you :) As long as its dark, mysterious and awesome looking, ill keep it and rep you ;)

so the theme i would like is the movie, V for Vendetta. If you make it like my current sig, make it a bit brighter so you could see the V and what not.

Style: sig, dark, mysterious
Size: I dont have much experience with sigs so whatever you think is best
Theme: V for vendetta (the movie)
Render/Stock: N/A whatever you think is best
Primary Text: Epikness
Secondary Text: Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Font: Whatever font looks best with the rest of the sig
Color Tone: black/red dark colors
Misc: Underneath the secondary text, those latin words, in a smaller, possibly different font, could you add the english translation? its "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Sure, but you have to cancel your order with Benvi first. He needs a break and I don't want us to make 2 different sigs when you're only one person.

I want a signature but Benevilio is taking forever
Sure, but you have to cancel your order with Benvi first. He needs a break and I don't want us to make 2 different sigs when you're only one person.

I would love a greek warrior in the backround, and a saying that you think would best suit it :) and my name :)

Ill give you some rep in advance :)
A'ight, I'll try my best. :)

DeletedUser

Style: Slick, stylish, following theme of picture.
Size: Whatever's good for you
Theme: See Picture
Render/Stock: N/A
Primary Text: Devils
Secondary Text: Epsilon - Founder of The Enlightened/Beta Moderator
Font: Pegasi Font/Something Greeky
Color Tone: Follow the picture:
Misc: Any chance of using this Picture? And if possible please keep text small(ish) and in the corners so picture isn't ruined.

I expect great things from you, young Aicy Padawan :)

P.S. This request was with Bevolio but I have cancelled it with him, so he is no longer making it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
I just finished Kanjai's sig and I'll now start on yours Devils. :)

KanjaisSig.png

That picture is a little small though and could be tricky to work with.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry Aicy just woke up and got a stinking hangover sorted now thanks again :D