alive?

DeletedUser

So, I was drifting through Valhalla, and was wondering if anyone was still playing Chi, or hung around in the forums at all. If so, anyone care to share the latest news on schizos WW?

DeletedUser

It's still there. We're still stalemated. Because of distance and inactivity, neither Schizos nor OB can disrupt a WW island. Honestly, I'm not sure what's in it for them anymore. They've already admitted they're not going to actually build any more WWs, even if they do get control of one of ours.
Personally, I'd prefer to just invite all the remaining active Schizo, ToT and KiT players into OB, and in 4 days, we'll all have a nice reward for hanging on so long. No commitment to stay in OB afterward, no tricks, just an achievement for surviving.

DeletedUser

sounds like a lot of fun then...

sigh, WW killed this world, methinks

DeletedUser

we need CPR! nothing more will happen in this world besides small time wars. no body can get an oblit wonder and oblit can't get the name changer wonder. so we are stuck in a stalemate. If only we could destroy everyone's wonders and start over.

DeletedUser

maybe their should be a spell that allows you to remove one level ;)

Just wait, eventually enough will ghost in one alliance that someone will win :)

DeletedUser

Naw. All the Schizos on their WW island are active or have been in the past 2 weeks, so the world will end before they could ghost. If someone from one of the six OB WW islands ghosts, still nobody wins. Because none of the other alliances are interested in building their own WWs anyway.

DeletedUser

well, sounds like a true stalemate, then.

How many active are there? When it hits 300 left, they will still give you another month to try and get activity back up

DeletedUser15015

Who said we werent going to build anymore? We are just taking our time. Rome wasnt built in a day ya know!! :p

Anyway...the problem with the WW being nearly impossible to take is simply the revolt system itself. Revolting a city is easy...clearing the 15k bis & 100-150k troops that get there within 12 hours is a different story. Both Obli and us have cities position nicely around each others WWs but its not going to be easy.

Obli has more to lose than we do though...we are simply playing the spoilers at this point because we could care less about the award.

DeletedUser

at least 353 real active players per rankings of grepolympia so my guess is about 400 active players. there are 751 players who have a city and haven't ghosted.

DeletedUser15015

Im might smell dead but am alive and well. Seems the WW race is back on between LoL, ToT & us schizos

DeletedUser

Once upon a time there was an alliance called Knights Templar, they sucked.

DeletedUser

25 days left before it get shut down

So i would like to thank all the great players i figh with and against for a time not to forget with laugh yell cry and joy ;)
I Starded this world with old friends as soon this world opend and merge with Shizos as pauper calls us Whe never got a real name for long lol
I make new friends and lost old friends in this world
Whant also thank all My fellow members for defending my citys and helped to get the enemy citys

So to make a long story short

Hope to see you guys in a new world some day

Greats tays Proud member of alaimse name ......... Cant fill it in as who knows it get chansed again in this short time (ROFL)

DeletedUser

So, Chi has now officially ended.
It was my learning world and, according to many, the best they've seen in Grepolis. Learnt a lot actually.
Great thanks to so many former mates, and to Namechangers for this bright final win. It's been a blast ;)