All Time Worst MRA's

DeletedUser

I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought were their top 3 complete fail MRA's and why?

Marine_Cooks_and_Stewards_19_Main_Street_nd_AAD-5667.jpg

So I'll start it off.

At no.1

C.O.I.G - Beta
TicTac's greatest failure... nearly reached 1000 members before the original founder disbanded it and changed his username. The alliance took Bolting over fighting to another level. Although many hated him for disbanding it (after someone attacked him), it was by far the best thing he could have done.

At no.2

Semper Fidelis - Gamma
Trying to run a democracy in a war game is hard enough in a 60 member alliance, never mind a 350 member one... Forced recruitment, and leadership rulebreaking eventually destroyed the alliance. Though members didn't scatter quite like C.O.I.G

At no.3

St. Michael the Archangel - Kappa
they were so poor at diplomacy, they ended up at war with everyone, not even those that made NAP's with a view to the fall of BS thought they were worth talking to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

The Hogs could have been the best MRA ever made. They were actually successful for a while. I dont think I would have the Hogs on any list of worst MRAs ever.

DeletedUser17045

Real Madrid? Copy cats in Sigma I think? Or Phi? Ahh, can't remember. :p

DeletedUser18132

REAL MADRID ELITE, REAL MADRID DRAGONS, REAL MADRID NORTH, REAL MADRID WING, REAL MADRID DRAGONS, REAL MADRID BROTHERHOOD, REAL MADRID SPQR, REAL MADRID ACADEMY, REAL MADRID MINOR, PIRATES OF REAL MADRID, etc( I think you get the point)

DeletedUser345

The Hogs could have been the best MRA ever made. They were actually successful for a while. I dont think I would have the Hogs on any list of worst MRAs ever.

I read this as worst in terms of doing MRAing they were pretty successful i know, however they had 2600 members so thats why i included them.

DeletedUser

I think you're all wrong. :p I think the best MRA ever made was Mibs Mob, in the relatively early days of Alpha. They did really well, until they were publicly humiliated and then targetted afterwards.

Edit: Mibs mob is also legible if the award is for the worst at MRA'ing, since they had well over 500 members at some stages.

DeletedUser

I was actually meaning complete fail MRA's :p

AoA and UAE were both mass MRA's (beta), but I'm sad to say that they'd kick most elites nowadays...

DeletedUser23516

Biggest MRA fail? I can think of one. In Ephesus there was one (I can't even remember the name) that sent everybody in Ocean 45 an invite without a message (classic MRA) and at the end of the day had 1 member. BEST...MRA...EVA!

DeletedUser

Massive Rhinoecerous Army (MRA) even though it was setup as a joke on Corinth

DeletedUser20429

Yeah it was a joke but it still was hilarious! I quite enjoyed watching Jarpenguin deal with all the complaints and insults HA! it was so funny PMSL!!! (Pissing Myself Laughing) for the whole day after that!

DeletedUser13405

Given its stated purpose and the sheer number of good players in it...Ascension in Beta.

DeletedUser

I'd say Legends - Knossos
Barely survived the first three days.

DeletedUser

well Seriously Enlightened in Epsilon in its prime was a force to be reckoned with but even then it was a MRA always att he 250 member cap (or close to it) eventually thou they replaced to many good members with well.....they are still around but i think all in it are inactive....