Allaince Hall Of Shame

DeletedUser

No need for such hostility; remember this is not just a game, but a forum to a game where a lot of younger member visit.

DeletedUser

I'v been posting on these forums since January 2010... this is a new account. I know the general ways of these forums... Doesn't mean you need to act like a internet mobster.

DeletedUser

is it something personal pal? or are you about to apply for a mod position?

DeletedUser

Neither. I'v been there done that... I'm just saying don't act silly dude.

DeletedUser

then you could kindly mind your own business and quit playing hero. this has gone abundantly off topic already.

DeletedUser18132

and who exactly are you? chosen one? don t make me laugh.
i d gladly pay you a visit if it was worth the effort.
when you have the guts to stand up for yourself and by yourself you can comment on it but until then i suggest you just shut it.

And would you mind shutting up? :supermad:

DeletedUser

Why don't ya all shut up, huh ?
This section was so quiet place,before you and buzzer started spamming it with nonsenses ;)

DeletedUser

What I am the one that saved the Mu forum going dead if it wasn't for me here would be no conversation

DeletedUser18317

all of the people having a go at tadd, you are just jealous of the bloke, hes a great team player and id rather have 1 of him than a 100 of you lot any day,

because you are pathetic in mu you take it out on good players in the forum, well take it out on me aswell because i wont let a great player be slated for nothing and now youve to 2 people to slate for a while that should keep you all busy for a few days, when you need more people to slate just let me know and most of GW will happily take a bit of abuse for tadd thats how much we all think of him even though hes left, we would all go to war for him a drop of a hat

bet none of you lot have an alliance your not a member ready to go to war for you like that, says something dosent it

well i rest my case,:pro:

DeletedUser16506

all of the people having a go at tadd, you are just jealous of the bloke, hes a great team player and id rather have 1 of him than a 100 of you lot any day,

because you are pathetic in mu you take it out on good players in the forum, well take it out on me aswell because i wont let a great player be slated for nothing and now youve to 2 people to slate for a while that should keep you all busy for a few days, when you need more people to slate just let me know and most of GW will happily take a bit of abuse for tadd thats how much we all think of him even though hes left, we would all go to war for him a drop of a hat

bet none of you lot have an alliance your not a member ready to go to war for you like that, says something dosent it

Can anyone translate me this pls??

DeletedUser

I think you misunderstand completely -.-

DeletedUser18317

sorry my bad, thought it was a few people having a a go at tadd, misunderstood the forum, just looking out for a friend

just one question rorrim why put butterfly effect in the alliance hall of shame,

whats your problem with tadd whats he done to you

DeletedUser

thank you for your kind words dawson. the friendship and respect are mutual my friend.
i had originally answered to SjsharksBoy when rorrim the patroniser felt the need to save the dame in the tower. then buzzer, as usual, jumps in. they ve had a good noobish time down repping me here....again qualifying themselves for what they are and i guess the other guys just said what we all think of these two: we can all do without with their nonsense ;)

DeletedUser

Well, you might just get down repped for speaking truth in the face of those who do not like to hear it. Who really cares about reputation when you are faced with demoralized people. In fact, many downreps and haters might just indicate that you are doing something right. :)

DeletedUser

Well, you might just get down repped for speaking truth in the face of those who do not like to hear it. Who really cares about reputation when you are faced with demoralized people. In fact, many downreps and haters might just indicate that you are doing something right. :)
it needs to be said cause it s laughable as those who can t be any better than that