Intermediate Alliance CoA

DeletedUser

Looking for a Intermediate-Advanced alliance CoA for The Daedalus Project

If you can make it Daedalus Themed( an Athenian architect who built the labyrinth for Minos and made wings for himself and his son Icarus to escape from Crete.) other all we want is name, go crazy with the rest.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reviving, can anyone confirm they will at least work on this in the near future?

DeletedUser

Well tbh i did look for deadalus pic, but the're all stupid :(

DeletedUser

If i par accident see a nice render, i'll see what i can do;)

DeletedUser

I've checked for a nice render to use with this but I couldn't find anything remotely related. Other than just your general Greek figures but that would've been a bit too random. I might check again after I deal with everything so sometime in the middle of the week if you want me to Apollo.

DeletedUser

I've checked for a nice render to use with this but I couldn't find anything remotely related. Other than just your general Greek figures but that would've been a bit too random. I might check again after I deal with everything so sometime in the middle of the week if you want me to Apollo.

Actually were probably not going to find that fits our name, so if anyone could make us one at least greek themed that'd be cool :)

DeletedUser

I found a decent render, i'll see if i can make you something with it.

Edit:

Here it is:

Hope you like it, the copyright in there will be removed, if you want anything changed, please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found a decent render, i'll see if i can make you something with it.

Edit:

Here it is:

Hope you like it, the copyright in there will be removed, if you want anything changed, please tell me.

Its great thanks :)