Inactive Topic Alliance commands

DeletedUser46356

actually people are already using such system in the alliance forums but with print screens and notes added.
Its kind of rough but it works very well coz it gives a good overview of the "hot zones"

I think it shows that people need such option in the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

I like this idea very much! Very well thought out and it aids in a specific issue. Please keep discussing and developing this idea.

DeletedUser42857

The whole alliance aspect of grepo is one thing really overlooked by Inno. Not only in marketing but in updates and extra feature (we cant really count the alliance finder, most big alliances have opted out of this)..

As far as the ops idea goes.

Could be simply implemented in two ways.

ISland View - Flag island as target - flags the entire island with either an icon, or a glow added or something with a relevant note.

City View - Flags a city as a target again, with icon or some sort of highlighting and a note.

But could also be used for intel.

City View - Add intel note to city. So leaders could mark LS bases, Nukes, BIremme bases etc.

Both would really improve things for alliance leaders, and make being part of an alliance even more important.

DeletedUser29066

The whole alliance aspect of grepo is one thing really overlooked by Inno. Not only in marketing but in updates and extra feature

I agree. It's what has kept me in the game, otherwise I would have quit a long time ago.

DeletedUser

actually people are already using such system in the alliance forums but with print screens and notes added.
Its kind of rough but it works very well coz it gives a good overview of the "hot zones"

I think it shows that people need such option in the game

agreed keep a grepointel page with myself and enemy alliances marked out, then pick targets out of it based of of their nearby forces and ours, would be nice to not have to use the grepointel window to accomplish that.

DeletedUser46324

quite nice idea. Maybe add some widgets too to pop out for some limited times (max 24h) with important announcements (e.g. OP started )

DeletedUser46356

at some later stage the alliance leader should be able to post alliance commands visible only to certain members or groups of members.

DeletedUser46356

this can be a good tool to check for spies in the alliance ;)

DeletedUser47330

I think this is a great idea also there should be another alliance job (like moderator and diplomat) for this like strategist who can edit the map

DeletedUser

Great idea. Some players who want to take part in battles just simply don't have the time in the day to comb through all of the forums, and it can be a drag sometimes. Having a map with the plans that you can glance at and know what needs to be attacked/defended quickly would be great.