Alliance Disagreements

DeletedUser

Im sure no alliance would say that because it would give away a few things

-If they are going to fall
-If there weak at the moment
-Others

DeletedUser

Going good we havent got all players over there because now we got another alliance trying to merge into us *cough cough* Trojans

So now have to wait until all the members are over 500 so the people over 500 go the alliance and ones under 500 stay behind until over 500

DeletedUser

So what are you gonna do about the name :)

Are you still their legend? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh oh....Do your members see the benefit of the merge

DeletedUser

Were doing it for more points , a stronger alliance , and with my leadership and his strength it would be good for us both

I can lead the alliance strongly through the world of Troy and he can gain the strength of the organizations keeping things flowing smoothly

along with my diplomat BlueFireZ

DeletedUser

Yup yup....Well good luck, Post here when the fighting ends, I mean starts, I mean if it starts :)

DeletedUser

Were going to be strict and structured so if you fight once you get a warning , once again ,a threatening warning , third time you kicked

DeletedUser

lol im no longer the founder of Wolf Pack but someone else is

My friend from Athens is controlling things in the Wolf Pack

Also if i hear anything about the Akuma Clan attacking Wolf Pack im coming for you >:D

DeletedUser

Hey...Whatever makes you sleep at night. I dont acknowledge wolf pack

DeletedUser

We've been fighting alot over who going to attack who not enough ABP to go arround ;)

DeletedUser

We've been fighting alot over who going to attack who not enough ABP to go arround ;)

You know invincial has sabotaged an alliance before right? Be careful maybe he is just their to do it to you guys or spy

DeletedUser22423

I am well aware of Invincials past here in Troy and I commend him for helping to straighten things out a little in the ocean for us.