Alliance groups

• Thread starter DeletedUser1405
  • Start date

DeletedUser1405

Let me explain what i mean and i want to know what people think of these groups.

We set up a small group of 5 alliances that fought together and defended together.
The original idea was put around because a large alliance was hitting several small alliances that hadnt had chance to grow or show their worth.
In fact they were being mauled onto oblivion.
We set up the group organised a shared forum for planned attacks and defences this went well and was moving forward.
The mauling stopped and we even started to turn it round.

I am wondering what are peoples thoughts on these groups.

DeletedUser

Alliance groups can be a good idea if managed by a skilled set of leaders/founders. All of the founders of the various branches of the alliance will need to agree to a set of binding principles. The biggest issue I can see with an alliance group is when each branch grows large, which then of course invites all of the same issues as any large alliance has. Also there is the question of what to do with a branch that is not adhering to the guiding principles or growth targets and it's members.

DeletedUser1405

I really like this, may I ask who thought of that?

This has been going on for a long time in games of this sort, no one person can claim rights over the creation of this type of gameplay.
It has several ways of running.
You can set up one large main group and use alliance bashers to get past the morale ingame or you can use a defensive allaice to work for you.
The permutations are endless.