Not a Bug alliance invites bug in Myonia?

DeletedUser

so im not sure if this is just me, as it seems everyone else in Myonia doesnt have this problem. but im not receiving any alliance invites. At first i thought it was just weird everyone on my island was being invited to this new MRA except for me. but i wasnt going to complain as i didnt care to join a failing alliance. but now i find ive gotten invites from alliances, only nothing is there when i go to look for them. is anyone else experiencing this problem?

in case you are wondering... yes ive tried refreshing my browser and logging off then back on... hell i even restarted my computer... still nothing.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

DeletedUser

so im not sure if this is just me, as it seems everyone else in Myonia doesnt have this problem. but im not receiving any alliance invites. At first i thought it was just weird everyone on my island was being invited to this new MRA except for me. but i wasnt going to complain as i didnt care to join a failing alliance. but now i find ive gotten invites from alliances, only nothing is there when i go to look for them. is anyone else experiencing this problem?

in case you are wondering... yes ive tried refreshing my browser and logging off then back on... hell i even restarted my computer... still nothing.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.
Yes! I just had that problem. I had two invites and neither showed me anything....they could have withdrawn the invites though...

DeletedUser

they could have withdrawn the invites though...

i thought this too, but then i talked to the leader of the alliance i was looking to join and was told the invite was indeed still active. then it was withdrawn and offered again... still nothing

well i dont know what you grepo wizards did but its working now! lol... sorry for all the excitement, but it might still be worth looking into if its not just me that its happened to?

just wanna throw this out there ... ive sent out invites to a few people, most of them get it with no problem but one other guy had the same problem i had, he couldnt see the invite, i canceled and resent 3 times and still didnt see it, next day it was there... so i think something is definitely wrong, but whatever it is ive only encountered it on this world and it always seems to fix itself after a few hours/day or so

Last edited by a moderator: