Alliance Predictions

DeletedUser

I am making this to see what everyone thoughts are about all of the alliances created so far.

Please tell what you think the future is for the alliances in Athens so far.
If they will rise or fall.who they will pact with or go to war with

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nightmares Of Elysiom Dominate SW then Running Riot and the other major alliance in NE class for top. Running riot comes on top. Then NmE and RR both dominate their oceans and then have a clash. NmE on top ;d

DeletedUser20797

Top alliances:
Epic
Nightmare of Elysium
Virus
Riot
cheezehead premade
Cola Addicts
no mercy

Top alliances in each ocean:
NW= no mercy
SW= Nightmares of Elysium
SE = Cheezehead's premade or Virus
NE = Epic or Running Riot

DeletedUser345

O44: An alliance that hasnt annouced itself.
O45: Nightmares of Elysium :(
O54: Riot!/Epic
O55: An alliance that hasnt annouced itself.

DeletedUser

NE- War zone with tons of alliances warring for control. Minor alliances quickly decimated by the powers that be.

SE- More peacful than NE, densely populated however. Cheezehead premade and Virus vie for control amidst numerous minor alliances.

SW- Nightmares of Elysium dominate this area... however I forsee another major alliance will also be here. Pact possibilty or possibly major war.

NW- None of the premades find significant support in this quadrant. A alliance founded post-release grows rapidly in this area. Alternatively, no major alliances are formed until quite late. Instead, one-three city alliances populate this corner. Eventually, many of them merge together to form a respectable alliance.

This is my prediction.

Edit: Long-term, NoE and Cheezeheads/Virus dominate the world. NE alliances too divided to fight back. NW alliance(s) will attempt to segregate themselves through isolation. NoE may expand there, causing war.

DeletedUser16429

44:No Mercy
45:NmE:eek:
54:Riot
55:CheezeHead's alliance

I ain't biassed just talking the truth fool;)

DeletedUser20429

I agree with nick1 cheeze heads alliance is going well but BraveHeart is rank 1 in O55 sorry nick1 but you are wrong

DeletedUser

NE- War zone with tons of alliances warring for control. Minor alliances quickly decimated by the powers that be.

/cheer.... Long live the war zone, hopefully not cry a lot diplomats to cease hostilities. ;)

Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition and terrorized by so few that we. :D

I apologize if the online translator does not know what it says. (SW)

DeletedUser

Overall
Current Rankings and thoughts on top 3.

El Dorado: A major MRA they are in Omega as Vendetta, but the Elite made it into Athens they just need to trim the fat (they did this on Omega on about week 2)

NmE: Good balance of Recruiting, but just needs to slow down see them going the long run a ways...

Braveheart: They have experience (not sure how they did in the past) Going to be disband or everyone is going to quit unless founder steps it up on activity.

DeletedUser

tommy, I am in Braveheart, a Diplomat actually, and so far the Alliance seems to be going very well, yes the founder is a bit inactive (still too early to really tell) but we have someone that is in a co-leader spot if you will that is doing very well and holding us up strong, I think Braveheart will make it very far.

All things do come to an end though, but Braveheart will not disband anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah I don't see Epic in the top 10 alliances in our ocean and Riot only has number advantage on Two for Flinching we are 20 they are 62 members.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah I don't see Epic in the top 10 alliances in our ocean and Riot only has number advantage on Two for Flinching we are 20 they are 62 members.

I Love how you are trying to be all logical with statistics when protection isn't even over.

DeletedUser

hey man good job that's what happened on an another world and even when protection isn't over I don't see you in the top 10.

DeletedUser

sorry for my tone I don't want to spark any rivalries and I respect the veteran players so sorry for the inconvenience.