3 Artemis
4 SPARTA
5 Elite Olympus Warriors
6 The Black Death Imperium
7 Ghost Pirates
8 The Agoge System
9 Evil Joker
10 Spartan-Achaean Phalanx

Now what would happen if we looked at the ranking of alpha world a little differently and judged it on the basis of the activity each of the top ten alliances and it would look like this......Starting with the % of most to least active....

1 Elite Olympus Warriors
2 Artemis
3 The Black Death Imperium
4 The Agoge System
5 Ghost Pirates
6 Spartan-Achaean Phalanx
7 Thunder Gods
8 SPARTA
9 TW-Shadow
10 Evil Joker

EOW and ARTEMIS score as the world champions judged solely on the activity of all their players. EOW scored the highest with the least percentage of non-contributing point players.....I understand that points aren't everything but we do judge ranking by points. As each player colonizes more cities so does the numerical success of his/her alliance increase......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do you judge "activity"? What do you consider (and how) in your calculations?

DeletedUser1359

I like what you have done here but points mean very little to me so I have changed the list to number of attacking players over the last week.

To be counted alliance members had to have killed 1 solider over an entire week

1 Artemis 65.6%
2 The Agoge System 54.7%
3 SPARTA 45.3%
4 TW-Shadow 42.7%
5 Evil Joker 41.2%
6 Elite Olympus Warriors 36.8%
7 Thunder Gods 36.6%
8 The Black Death Imperium 22.38%
9 Ghost Pirates 22.36%
10 Spartan-Achaean Phalanx 15.2%

some truely shocking results

DeletedUser

Woah! Didn't know that! Artemis is really active! This makes Spartan-Achaean look bad.

DeletedUser

How do you judge "activity"? What do you consider (and how) in your calculations?

Hi Jena,

All I did is use the grepolis stats web site and look at the POINT contributing players.....If players are active and they rise in points more than 3 days in a week then they are active but if they do not make ANY points in that week then they are counted as inactive......Even if they only make a point a day for 4 days they would be counted as active since many NOOBIES like to think that points do not count......

DeletedUser

I like what you have done here but points mean very little to me so I have changed the list to number of attacking players over the last week.

To be counted alliance members had to have killed 1 solider over an entire week

1 Artemis 65.6%
2 The Agoge System 54.7%
3 SPARTA 45.3%
4 TW-Shadow 42.7%
5 Evil Joker 41.2%
6 Elite Olympus Warriors 36.8%
7 Thunder Gods 36.6%
8 The Black Death Imperium 22.38%
9 Ghost Pirates 22.36%
10 Spartan-Achaean Phalanx 15.2%

some truely shocking results

I agree....Nice list.....that was my next list but good one....Thanks, I'll plus rep you for it. Artemis is a great alliance....

DeletedUser1359

indeed. Artemis are a good alliance however its the lack of attacking behavior of the whole top 10 that shocked me.

To have less than half of your alliance NOT attacking and killing even 1 unit in an entire week is ............................................unspeakable

for nearly all the top 10 alliances to be doing that is :eek:

DeletedUser

indeed. Artemis are a good alliance however its the lack of attacking behavior of the whole top 10 that shocked me.

To have less than half of your alliance NOT attacking and killing even 1 unit in an entire week is ............................................unspeakable

for nearly all the top 10 alliances to be doing that is :eek:

I agree richie....TOTALLY...

Alliance needs to step it up and be a top rated alliance. Points without attacking anyone is not a very effective alliance. I think most players hide in alliances because of a safety issue....They like the comfort of a big alliance but without the big risk of being in a highly competitive one. If all players were required to have a daily attack allowance I wonder how many of them would stay in the game.

Yes it is rather weird that players join a battle game and then, just sit there and basicly say and do very little. I suspect their activity in the forum whether in this public or alliance forum is very weak. Obviously there battlefield performance is also lacking judging from your list and looking at their growth compared to their battle points......:pro: