Alliance Rankings

DeletedUser

and im in the rank 10 allaince right now, Elite Olympus Warriors.

DeletedUser

and im in the rank 10 allaince right now, Elite Olympus Warriors.

elite olympus warriors is an alliance made up of random low point people from random places. More points than my alliance though.

DeletedUser

low point? Yet we're bigger then your alliance? Kinda contradicts you own statement doesnt it?

DeletedUser

No, he means it's an MRA full of noobs. Just with so many noobs, that it has more points than his.

I personally disagree, but I could probably care less.

DeletedUser

Would I be correct in assuming that as 41st ranked player in evil joker my battlepoints don't count? As for the 'only attack points should count' argument... that is nonesense... one adjusts ones tactics, according to the prevailing situation... a goal is a goal whether it's home or away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would I be correct in assuming that as 41st ranked player in evil joker my battlepoints don't count? As for the 'only attack points should count' argument... that is nonesense... one adjusts ones tactics, according to the prevailing situation... a goal is a goal whether it's home or away.

woohoo Sparta second bloodest alliance in the game

O Ulthor, nice dodge, 20 mints damit through

I didn't send much Ls because I assumed your navy were already cleared by a teammate. -_- Guess you had something

Still dam it through

DeletedUser

Never assume competance in a spartan, The leader can't even spell his own name. You see such an in-continent alliance never really has to learn how to play the game. A spartan attack is rather like an early medieval firearm...more dangerous to those firing it than those it is aimed at.

I'd love to claim all the credit for my superlative defence score. Sadly most of the troops killed were comedy mistimed support...so all the credit goes to deathbringer(sic).

Of course, sparta has some excellent individual players, not to mention decent people in it. It has the unique advantage of functioning more smoothly when the leader is absent which is a very common occurance.

Looking forward to the day when TW-s realises you make a tasty meal rather than sycophantic client-state. Have a nice dya.

DeletedUser

Never assume competance in a spartan, The leader can't even spell his own name. You see such an in-continent alliance never really has to learn how to play the game. A spartan attack is rather like an early medieval firearm...more dangerous to those firing it than those it is aimed at.

I'd love to claim all the credit for my superlative defence score. Sadly most of the troops killed were comedy mistimed support...so all the credit goes to deathbringer(sic).

Of course, sparta has some excellent individual players, not to mention decent people in it. It has the unique advantage of functioning more smoothly when the leader is absent which is a very common occurance.

Looking forward to the day when TW-s realises you make a tasty meal rather than sycophantic client-state. Have a nice dya.

Stop saying Bs

The only reaason you are really alive is no one wants the rest of your cities.

I was some of the few that wanted your city because they wanted us to finish you off.

So because of that, I didn't had much support in this attack. You should consider yourself lucky, not pro

And is so freaking obivous that the leader spelled his own username wrong on purpose.

graph57.png

July 26th

DeletedUser

So the last five failed conquest attempts were just to help me get my bp up...gee thanks...keep 'em coming.

DeletedUser1359

LOL. I do like you ulthor.

Shame you had to leave sparta because if you had stayed I think you would be ranked in the top 10 with 30 or so towns.

DeletedUser

actually my apologies...i goggled and it seems that;

Detahbringer - WoWWiki - Your guide to the Wrold of Warcroft
8 Dec 2009 ... Detahbringer Sorryfang is the most inept boss in the Icecrown Citadel raid. He is described as being Ulthor's gmip.

DeletedUser

As we can all see I have an aspiring fan. I would like to thank him for all the propaganda he has made to spread my name. It is such ashame that my fan has dissappeared of on vacation mode just before we could relocate him on a special permanent vacation to the rim!

DeletedUser

Everyone thinks that TW-Shadow is soooooo god, but no body thinks about smaller alliances like mine! :Angry:

DeletedUser

How?? Why, I only put that picture becuase it looks funny, it looks like that guy is constipated

DeletedUser

How?? Why, I only put that picture becuase it looks funny, it looks like that guy is constipated

lol this is all quite funny people need to start talking more on all these alfa threads there dying quick grab the crash card wheres aicy, jarpenguin, roster, and orange when you need them. :D