Alliance ROYALTY

DeletedUser

This is a new alliance, looking for members in ocean 63, strength in members is better than strength in numbers, so please send me (Master Matt) an email in the grepolis game if you would like to join this alliance, or reply to this post.
Please have 1000+ points to join
200+ archers for farming required :)
Cheers Master Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's a rim ocean so 150 archers is fair enough i guess, enough for a bit of mild farming :)

DeletedUser

it's a rim ocean so 150 archers is fair enough i guess, enough for a bit of mild farming :)

Yeh its not too bad for farming a couple of farming villages, as they can carry more booty than any other foot troops

DeletedUser12858

Now that you said it, I guess it does make sense ;)

I wish you all the best luck! :)

DeletedUser

Thanks, hahahaha and yeh i guess it kinda does make sense, farming villages is where i nearly get all my booty from, and archers are also quite quick :)

DeletedUser

And by the way, howd u guys get so many points lol and so many cities?? this is my first time in this game and according to my culture i can only have 2 cities atm

DeletedUser12858

Every 300 battle points allow you to make a victory procession.
Every victory procession gives you 1 culture point.

Having more culture points allows you to have more cities.

For an example, for your third city you need 3 CP (culture points).
As you get more cities, the CP requirement rises as well.
I'm going for my ninth city now, and for that I need 84 CP, that is 25000 battle points.

Other way to get CP is having city festivals, olympic games and theater plays but that's not nearly as good as getting battle points from fights.

Hope I made it a bit clearer.

DeletedUser

yehs. thankyou for that, much clearer :) i understand now what i need to do to get more cities, i only need about 300 battle points for an extra city. thanks again for the help