Alliance SPQR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello I am the founder of SPQR. We are primarily based in Ocean 46, soon to be expanding into another ocean. We are well orginized clan. If you are interested in joining a highly active clan message me or any leader. If you have an established small clan, but can't manage growing feel free to contact us about our merging options.

DeletedUser

This should be posted elsewhere, friend, in the alliance sub-forum.

That said, what the devil does SPQR stand for? I've seen it many times, and to my understanding, is related to ancient Rome.

DeletedUser

This should be posted elsewhere, friend, in the alliance sub-forum.

That said, what the devil does SPQR stand for? I've seen it many times, and to my understanding, is related to ancient Rome.

Senatus Populusque Romanus! (The Roman Senate and the Roman people)

It's the official insignia of the government of the Roman Republic

DeletedUser

Just mind the vice, corruption and internal strife and you ought to do just fine ;)

PS - Watch out for die deutschlanders!

DeletedUser

still haven't figured out how to delete this. I re-posted it under alliances.

DeletedUser

What happened to our pact? We used to be allies until you broke it? (I'm from The Masters)

DeletedUser

What the heck does a neutral rep mean? I've gotten reps and de-reps but I've never gotten a gray colored rep-modifier. Well, until now anyway. Is that some kind of statement of apathy? "Hey man, I didn't like your comment, but I didn't dislike your comment."

Madness.

Sorry to derail, please do carry on.

DeletedUser

What the heck does a neutral rep mean? I've gotten reps and de-reps but I've never gotten a gray colored rep-modifier. Well, until now anyway. Is that some kind of statement of apathy? "Hey man, I didn't like your comment, but I didn't dislike your comment."

Madness.

Sorry to derail, please do carry on.
a neutral rep is reputation received from someone with negative rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.