Alliance Vote Nominations

• Thread starter DeletedUser27700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31161

yea I don't know, tbh ETD will fail. But then again Toko from Dreedfleet's also in Lindos and he's on keke's side XD

are you saying your own alliance will fail? and what happens when im gone? a mass op against toko?

DeletedUser27700

No more nominations? I will redo the poll in 24 hrs if you just want the 4.

I still need confirmation of who is in what alliance as well.

DeletedUser11886

MrPenguin, there was a mass op against keke. 4 alliances are attempting to take one of his cities, we have the CS in and are moving to the next city. LOL. TBH, ETD will fall.

DeletedUser

MrPenguin, there was a mass op against keke. 4 alliances are attempting to take one of his cities, we have the CS in and are moving to the next city. LOL. TBH, ETD will fall.
not very hard to guess that i am ( a true conquest ,low allycap player ) switches worlds when a no morale speed2 version of kos suddenly comes up when kos is only so young. i told the cs holder already that he was able to do this on his own. no help from 100other people needed lol.
you should add an award for doing a 100men+ operation on basically a ghost ^^ just kidding . you guys did a good job. only a bit more then 2hours traveltime for the cs. you would landed anyway i guess. dont know how much support you was able to land +1 sec, i would have sniped exactly 1sec after landing with those 130 chariots. i guess it was enough +1sec support anyway with so many people helping :D

i left etd btw. nobody should think etd tried and failed. i told them not to help! and everyone who helpd in this op knows that there was not a single attack or a single dodge from ETD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

not very hard to guess that i am ( a true conquest ,low allycap player ) switches worlds when a no morale speed2 version of kos suddenly comes up when kos is only so young. i told the cs holder already that he was able to do this on his own. no help from 100other people needed lol.
you should add an award for doing a 100men+ operation on basically a ghost ^^ just kidding . you guys did a good job. only a bit more then 2hours traveltime for the cs. you would landed anyway i guess. dont know how much support you was able to land +1 sec, i would have sniped exactly 1sec after landing with those 130 chariots. i guess it was enough +1sec support anyway with so many people helping :D

i left etd btw. nobody should think etd tried and failed. i told them not to help! and everyone who helpd in this op knows that there was not a single attack or a single dodge from ETD.

Wouldnt it have been smarted to snipe it and give the city up to ETD. failure on your behalf or failure on ETD.

time to hoplite outta kos.

GG

DeletedUser

the kid forgot rules and behavior.

DeletedUser31161

keke it is good to play aggressive but not to make the world your enemy. i think your problem is that you started conquering too early. that colonization you made.... meh, why colonize when you could wait a day and conquer the second best player. that third city..... way to early conquest you just wait and let them grow and take the sim players. anyways back on topic.

lets just do the top 5:

1 DreadFleet
2 Kos Elite
3 Enter The Dragon
4 The Shadow Force
5 The Furious

DeletedUser

keke it is good to play aggressive but not to make the world your enemy. i think your problem is that you started conquering too early. that colonization you made.... meh, why colonize when you could wait a day and conquer the second best player. that third city..... way to early conquest you just wait and let them grow and take the sim players. anyways back on topic.

funny how you try to give advices :D u kidding right? :D

dude i just quit almost a week ago( when lindus started. you can ask pretty much everyone).. i was online maybe 5-10 minutes a day total.

its funny how you think this OP would have worked without lindus :D
i pretty much was a ghost. but i admit it would have been better for my rep to just ghost right of the bat. but i felt bad for etd :/ some great guys over there. didnt want to just ghost. but my decision was made 1day after lindus were announced. ( check the forum for the date and you will be surprised)

anyway gl to everone in kos. maybe some of you understand how could i ( or anybody in my opinion) keep playing kos when its so early in the world and inno has just announced " the better kos" :/ i mean seriously check out those settings.

just a quick advice : when you have morale issues against 90% of the player after less then 2 weeks into the world you may better realize that this world is to slow for you.

DeletedUser11886

You use gold don't you? Thousands? Grepo Must love you :)
No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.