Alliance Vote

Which Alliance do you think will last longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

Which Alliance do you think will last the longest?

We have a list of the top 5 Alliances, and whoever wins will get rep on the forums.

Credit goes to MrPenguin

Rules and stuff;
This is a public vote, so people can see who you voted for.
It will be open for 7 days, starting when I posted this.
Try to vote based on ingame performance, not forum rep please.

And I still need to know who to pay, so I need a list of founders :Angry:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

DeletedUser27700

Err....Kinda off topic, but Lindos is too new, and you would have to request it in the Idalium forums. I hear their mod is a nice guy :p

DeletedUser

Where is Enter the Dragen. *cries*

You cheapskate Iceddragon.

DeletedUser27793

Err....Kinda off topic, but Lindos is too new, and you would have to request it in the Idalium forums. I hear their mod is a nice guy :p
i heard that he is a noob :p
u shouldn't believe rumours iced

DeletedUser31161

ok any person that says Kos Elite will last longer than ETD does not play this world. Yes ETD have put themselvs in a bad position and may expierence troubles but kos elite just aren't a good alliance

DeletedUser27700

Come on guys, get your alliance members to sign up and vote for you!
5 days left, anyone can win :)

DeletedUser31161

Actually the furius hasnt gotten any votes at alland the shadow force only 1 so..... Not anyone can win

DeletedUser27700

I beg to differ.
Surely any alliance could convince 13 members to vote...

DeletedUser31161

Not when u dont even have 13 that know what the ingame forums are or who their founder is ;)

DeletedUser18571

ok any person that says Kos Elite will last longer than ETD does not play this world. Yes ETD have put themselvs in a bad position and may expierence troubles but kos elite just aren't a good alliance

I think Kos Elite proved you wrong at this.

ETD's biggest mistake was making itself the most LEET alliance in Kos. Elite alliances are garbage, they only do good when their fighting weaker alliances and give up at the first sign of losign, they also tend to have world hopers.

ETD showed no resistance in protecting their cities, the little resistance put forth is almost nothing, at least from what I seen.

Kos Elite will eventually take ocean 55 if their willing to try, Lose the academy and you have my respect.

Go ahead and bash me with your trolling ETD and ETD fan club.

DeletedUser31161

yes i believe though through all the things they have did wrong they could easily fight for second best allaince

btw: mattr needs his title

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

wait wait wait.... i said title "Best Alliance Founder"

Status
Not open for further replies.