i am going south
but dont know what alliance i should go into

any suggestions :p

DeletedUser

SO where is every one esle located?
I'm in the North east.

DeletedUser345

south east, this is where the action is :D

O55 has 6/10 top 10 tribes, all bee it a few mass-recruiters but we also have most of the top players as well :p when bp ends

DeletedUser345

We are wicked :p highest point average in top 12 and All the tribes with more than 5 members

DeletedUser

Calm down ladies, too early to be talking about ranking's :)

For those of you who do not know me, I am TK, leader of UoW in Eta, and now set up my own Alliance in Nu in O55, also where -Achilles- is based, so i look forward to the server growing.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, but instead of saying 'calm down ladies' could you make a different remark? We do have an alliance of ladies and we have not been angry yet so it's hardly right to claim two fighting men are ladies.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, but instead of saying 'calm down ladies' could you make a different remark? We do have an alliance of ladies and we have not been angry yet so it's hardly right to claim two fighting men are ladies.

It was intended as "sarcasm" if you are offended by my remark, then heck i apologise, but I personally saw the funny side of it...

DeletedUser

T.K.your back :)

yup, got myself my own little alliance in Nu, going to give it a real good go, will more than likely be my last Grepolis world but we will see. And why are you not in Nu ?

Status
Not open for further replies.