Allianceless

DeletedUser

I am allianceless.
===============================================================================
===============================================================================
Ok, so some people might of stopped reading this after the mini-tilte and stuff. But anyway I am making a alliance called allianceless because it isn't a alliance when you only have one member, so I am really allianceless.

Info.;

Ocean:It might be benifical to be in 45 since I am in there. But you can be in any ocean.

Leaders:Me because I am the only one in it.

Theme Song: Girls just wanna have fun because of a top secret plan of mine('Not' to make it a MRA ;) )

Member Cap.: I don't care because I am the only one in it.

Background: I copied background and plan from -BS- :p

Fake Plan: To get the Elite to join.

Failed Pact requests: Deadly Angels(who knew sending random pact got people mad :p ), Phatom Knights, Destiny, IX Legion, Flame Guardians

You can PM, IG-PM, leave a vistor message, or post here if you wanna join. This will be a 'alliance'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey...My alliance called Left 4 Dead is based in Oceans 45, 46, and 44.
We only have 6 members so far, but we've got a Leadership Position for you if you'd like ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry, I already have about ten invites as it is. If you want your alliance can be aborbed into our/my alliance?

DeletedUser

Why don't we rename the alliance to whatever we both can agree on?
This way we're "recreating" an alliance by changing the name to what we both have taste in to unify the alliances rather than to merge them?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be caught dead in an alliance jamming out to Cyndi Lauper.

You got it all wrong. That's the song we play during a war, it confuses our enemies and drives them back. It also is use full when we want out enemies to sighn a pact, that or we max out the volume. :)

DeletedUser

Yes, but I would find Poker Face more intimidating than Girls just want to have fun... After all, she wore a suit of meat... thats just crazy!

DeletedUser

You got it all wrong. That's the song we play during a war, it confuses our enemies and drives them back. It also is use full when we want out enemies to sighn a pact, that or we max out the volume. :)

No, I don't have it wrong. I don't care what you use it for, I wouldn't be caught dead being associated with that song or any of Cyndi Lauper's work.

And I'm unfamiliar with Lady Gaga, so I can't comment on her work, but if it isn't bubblegum pop, then kudos to her.

DeletedUser

No, I don't have it wrong. I don't care what you use it for, I wouldn't be caught dead being associated with that song or any of Cyndi Lauper's work.

And I'm unfamiliar with Lady Gaga, so I can't comment on her work, but if it isn't bubblegum pop, then kudos to her.

How about alive? :p