Alliances 13-24

DeletedUser

i dominated with the alliance that i left and later fought a war against the haze.. when haze was rockn and rolling we were bar none the best.. and yes i was a noob,, u guys came after me when i just got my 2nd city and didnt have any knowledge at all of the game.. and without the help and tutilage of our friend urman,, i would still probably suck in this game.. so most of what u say is true.. but i didnt spy on the haze,, i tried to get them to fight with me. rather than against.. when my and urman personality clashed it was no longer possible to fight together so i got every possible alliance that was tired of urman to fight against him,, no betrayal there.. just strength in numbers

DeletedUser

i dominated with the alliance that i left and later fought a war against the haze.. when haze was rockn and rolling we were bar none the best.. and yes i was a noob,, u guys came after me when i just got my 2nd city and didnt have any knowledge at all of the game.. and without the help and tutilage of our friend urman,, i would still probably suck in this game.. so most of what u say is true.. but i didnt spy on the haze,, i tried to get them to fight with me. rather than against.. when my and urman personality clashed it was no longer possible to fight together so i got every possible alliance that was tired of urman to fight against him,, no betrayal there.. just strength in numbers

lol. if I remmber well, I save your last city with my influence so TYrone and his team not rim you completly. I personaly ask politly Orske to leave you untill you relocated.
it wasnt me and you "clashed in personal" issues. you got drunk and attacked ally and HAZE NAP-ed alliances. telling around I m weak and use very abussive language on enemy girl player.
we voted in council (i sustain of vote to not be "personal") to kick you. but you left alliance before we give you results of votes.
we stop support your citys as you not longer alliance member, then you get mad and gather whole server against me.
if thats not betrayal then dont know what is it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol. if I remmber well, I save your last city with my influence so TYrone and his team not rim you completly. I personaly ask politly Orske to leave you untill you relocated.
it wasnt me and you "clashed in personal" issues. you got drunk and attacked ally and HAZE NAP-ed alliances. telling around I m pus**y and use very abussive language on enemy girl player.
we voted in council (i sustain of vote to not be "personal") to kick you. but you left alliance before we give you results of votes.
we stop support your citys as you not longer alliance member, then you get mad and gather whole server against me.

Familiar name. I remember you from Marathon.

Hmm, do you play this server?

DeletedUser

Latest Reputation Received (2911 point(s) total)
15.10.13 21:50
Thread: Alliances 13-24
loser, -edaken

someone is mad=)))

DeletedUser

it wasnt me and you "clashed in personal" issues. you got drunk and attacked ally and HAZE NAP-ed alliances. telling around I m pus**y and use very abussive language on enemy girl player.

you forgot to mention a month had passed since i left and war began.. also it was ur need to control and fight only an alliance who was begging for mercy for u to stop beating up on them.. when there were better more experienced enemies to fight thats why i called u a p--sy cause u wouldnt fight anybody worth fighting,,, u slowed the game down and it got boring

DeletedUser

also i never spied, i never cheated, never asked anyone to spy. how is me leaving ur alliance and 1 month later fighting it a betrayal?

DeletedUser

you forgot to mention a month had passed since i left and war began.. also it was ur need to control and fight only an alliance who was begging for mercy for u to stop beating up on them.. when there were better more experienced enemies to fight thats why i called u a p--sy cause u wouldnt fight anybody worth fighting,,, u slowed the game down and it got boring

so thats why you need to gather whole server against me ? if you though you are such great fighter then why did you need 500 on 50 ?
why didnt you come only with your "experienced" players ? why didnt you dare to send single CS on me , instead CS inactives and simmers in offline time ?

DeletedUser

come on urman,, i thought we had gone over all this,i thought this was already done with, and it wasnt no 500 vs 50... u had 12-15 players active,, and we had mayb 30

DeletedUser

if they green,, they not inactive.. and u are living online,, easier to take away ur fighters than u.. why u only attack me when u know im sleeping?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so thats why you need to gather whole server against me ? if you though you are such great fighter then why did you need 500 on 50 ?
why didnt you come only with your "experienced" players ? why didnt you dare to send single CS on me , instead CS inactives and simmers in offline time ?

ifi had a penny for every time i heard this id be rich, if there inactives and simmers why have them in your alliance ? inactive simmers or not there still part of your alliance and every city counts....

anyway this has nothing to do with this server its about time you got over it urman, you left your whole alliance hanging after you caused alot of wars for them so your just a coward for running away and leaving them high and dry... guess you forgot to leave that bit out ?

DeletedUser

come on urman,, i thought we had gone over all this,i thought this was already done with, and it wasnt no 500 vs 50... u had 12-15 players active,, and we had mayb 30

so let me see what you saying.

in 12 alliances you had 30 active, thats 2,5 acitive player per alliance.right ?
you get s-kicked fighting only 3 alliance. lets say 3x2.5 = 7,5 . i give you 8 active players.

so , Edaken,Kyle,Lookie,spyreto.ankita,DLH, sliced and few other players cant fight against 8 players ? then how you can say that you dominated server ?

DeletedUser14397

this is all spam as its nothing to do with thebes so go talk somewhere else before you get this thread shut down

edaken your a noob your alliance are nooby you try talk a good game but i dont think you have it in you and you talk about the core alot why bother if your to busy rim bashing in oc52.
once you push forward like you say you will i guess we will see you in 6 months :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so let me see what you saying.

in 12 alliances you had 30 active, thats 2,5 acitive player per alliance.right ?
you get s-kicked fighting only 3 alliance. lets say 3x2.5 = 7,5 . i give you 8 active players.

so , Edaken,Kyle,Lookie,spyreto.ankita,DLH, sliced and few other players cant fight against 8 players ? then how you can say that you dominated server ?

i said i domintaed server when i was in haze.. i know ur english isnt the greatest,, but read what i said.. urman,, ur like a child who lost his candy and stop crying about it. what happened is in the past. move on with ur life.. nobodys hands are clean

DeletedUser

i said i domintaed server when i was in haze.. i know ur english isnt the greatest,, but read what i said.. urman,, ur like a child who lost his candy and stop crying about it. what happened is in the past. move on with ur life.. nobodys hands are clean

Mine are! I wash them, almost daily! :D