Top 12 Alliances 13-24

DeletedUser42126

thats what happens when the forum is actually alive unlike on most worlds

DeletedUser33478

How about you just stay in o75 where you belong and let the real players talk about warring? ;)

I will try and tell u second time: You don't know what happened so please don't talk nonsense.

second, fact that u are in Core or where u are (don't know and i don't care) does not mean that u are PRO ;)

THIRD, time will show who is real player and who isn't.

DeletedUser

just started playing, having a hard time to find an alliance...

DeletedUser

Who the hell thought it was a good idea for Cyber to be a mod anyway?

inappropriate.jpg

DeletedUser33530

If you can be reported for that than Pushty has my permanent banned secured lol.

DeletedUser

I will try and tell u second time: You don't know what happened so please don't talk nonsense.

second, fact that u are in Core or where u are (don't know and i don't care) does not mean that u are PRO ;)

THIRD, time will show who is real player and who isn't.
i think time said that cyber was pro, and he told me nothing of you :)

DeletedUser

ok, so i said i would post another a few days after bp ended, so here we go

Devils Enclave- to much dead weight in my opinion, and i don't just mean the players with no cities :p
Global Order of Chaos- poor ABP ranking, need to up their game
OCEANS VETERANS- despite being talked up they don't seem very good
C.D.C.- won't last long
The Syndicate- nothing special shall we say
A.C.E.- these guys look decent, tidy ABP ranking and good average points, they'll be going up against MN though but i think they'll be around for a while
Wombat Republic- awful
Dead Men Walking- MRA, i don't care what their recruitment policy says, will die out
-Anonymous-- will probably be around for sometime, good ABP ranking and high average points, O54 is a tough ocean though
M.I.A.- pretty good from what i can see, decent ABP ranking and good average points, but they will be going up againt PMB
Ascension- interesting alliance, poor average points but good ABP levels, not sure what to think, if i had to then i would say they will disappear
The Lone Delver- a disappointment, originally i thought they were going to do well

DeletedUser39847

Greetings new server...I will say hello when it's not so full :D

Keep rocking mensis :p ;)

DeletedUser

So not playing anymore just trolling around the forums. Anyway skamiminda I was in Corinth from start to finish and I believe Icyber was as well, Polish legion was really good, but they were never beating PB. I would assume what Icyber said is 100% correct since he was in pb and all ya know? PB during their peak was still the most dominant alliance I have seen during my time on grepo and doubt any alliance will surpass them for that.

Now with that out of the way just gonna pick out the alliances 13-24 that I think look promising.

13. Ocean Vets - recognize them from Gela, good group of players. The kindred is a really good player I recognize from Corinth. Will be a top 12 alliance, always in the mix but not quite a good enough group to be the top alliance on a server especially not on this one with the high level of competition.

Anoymous - dont regocnize any of the players in the alliance, but their average looks decent.

M.I.A. - recognize a few of the players from past worlds, should be a decent alliance. Nothing spectacular but will do alright for themselves.

The Noobs - this alliance is by far the best alliance outside the top 12 imo. Regocnize many of their players from past servers such as Cyber, Rumple(crazy hydra), ninepence, icedragon, miknel, and more still. They have the top attacker on the server by a longshot so there is that as well. Should be a really good group.

DeletedUser

My predictions for this Server are:

OCEAN VETERANS - These guys are extremely organized, experiences and amazing players.
Global Order of Chaos - If these guys are anything like they were on Gela, than Cythera better watch out. This is one powerful alliance, that will be in a league of there own.
Aegis: Sheild of Ares: I have a very good feeling, that these guys are going to be in the top 5 in a month or so.
Eclipse: I also have a funny feeling about these guys.

DeletedUser

canmoore you realize Gela was morale on so not near as many good players there as here right? OV is good, but I can name at least 5 or 6 alliances easily that have far better rosters and track records of past success.

DeletedUser33478

OCEANS VETERANS- despite being talked up they don't seem very good
we are not in core to attack big alliances or defend. Only Pantheon is near us. So we only attack them(at the moment). we will prove ourselves.

Anyway skamiminda I was in Corinth from start to finish and I believe Icyber was as well, Polish legion was really good, but they were never beating PB. I would assume what Icyber said is 100% correct since he was in pb and all ya know? PB during their peak was still the most dominant alliance I have seen during my time on grepo and doubt any alliance will surpass them for that.

are u sure about PL never beating PB? :eek: I was in O-44, where PL were taking their cities too easily. And It's incorrect, u think they left Corinth because PB kicked them out? lol. and I'm agree with you that PB was most dominant alliance I have ever seen. I will remember day when they conquered my 3 city :rolleyes::pro: now it's my time :D

Last edited by a moderator: