Alliances Coming to Hero World

DeletedUser

They should make a world be like a Death Match. Once you have been conquered your out.A fight to the last man,woman,or alliance.that would be pretty cool

In 6 months the world would be closed and all the effort put into it wasted. I agree with SaintedStar prove it.

DeletedUser

lol probably there will be a demi god world :p and yet to come God world and then Titan world!!! hahaha!!!

DeletedUser

Yes it's true it's so easy to get. But even with that then it makes it even sadder that according to grepolis only 10% of all grepo players got the award.

Yeah thats about like them saying that EVERY server voted 2.0 in. Of course founding a city is part of the requirements for the award and I do know a few that didnt qualify for lack of having founded but not many. I lead an alliance with just under 100 members and I believe there are three without the award so I dont know where the 90% are hiding...

Hello Jimmy...good to see you as well!!!

DeletedUser

i would like to comment baxk to the part about members and size etc, FYi Virus may have few members and some very high pointed ones, but to be honest an alliance who is best mates with The Rhodesians and TWS kind of shadows that who prides it self on calling LCN a friend

some stats for u, soon u will see that strength in numbers beats strength in few;

65,570,921 TBDI + Sister 1,692,238
56,737,696 TWS
45,638,759 RHO + sister 2,501,365

= 172,140,979 vs 47.258.470 hmm

DeletedUser

I would have to disagree with that just a little saying strength in numbers is better.
Because you could have 5 member at 300k points but if there is a member over i mil there attacking the they will lose yes there maybe more of them and together have more points but the one player is most likely more experienced and can take the on with no problem.
An example is right now in Achilles we have a member in TWS that is taking on 8 other player at the same time and they can't even make a dent in his defense and in attack he is destroying the completely.

DeletedUser

Shame not many Zeta players are joining, thats were you find the real Grepo Talent (F)

Understandable though as Revolt & Conquest just dont go well for some as we all have our own preferances and some stick to what they know best - Hope all you Elite are comming to the first good HW Revolt system when it arrives?

DeletedUser

Not another noob..........................

Man, another noob just signed up from Zeta............ so what's an LS do?

They'll let anyone in these days.................

:p