Alliances Coming to Hero World

DeletedUser21480

I am a noob and i joined so yeah slobo noobs are joining

DeletedUser

Spartan Elite Phalanx Guardian Champions are coming to Hero World as well. Wont be an MRA alliance :)

DeletedUser

It definitely sounds like a MRA.... Or like 5 alliances merged together and none wanted to give up their name :D

DeletedUser

Hey bud, I might be joining just out of curiosity. Server settings are not for me (got used to Delphi settings), too slow.

DeletedUser

Hello

A few of my guys and gals from

The Dominion are coming

Server:
Alliance:
Direction:

------------------
GREETINGS,from.DREMOSIS,ATHENS.We.are.inviting.you.to.be.allies.and.we.want.to.join.your.alliance.

Server: Pi
Alliance: The Dominion
Direction:
North East[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Our alliance is from omicron. We are Evolution. We are ranked #1 in our world and that will my change in this one . We are in the northwest. We have some of the best players this game has ever seen such had avera cb boby JTS and more. You all are lucky the other best players of omicron did not come

DeletedUser19835

The alliances from alpha that have come are TW-Shadow, Virus, and Invictus as far as I know of others might join but needless to say these are top 3 alliances if we don't count the black death Imperium and Rhodesian Alliance which the only way they got in those ranks are piling tons of noobs into 2 alliances so they could get high points.
In response to martin817. I just scanned Alpha and cant seem to find you there, probably another one of those that quit Alpha or never was there, who knows, oh I see you now. You are ranked way down in the 500 odd mark. You have taken nearly 16 months to get 21 cities. Pretty poor ratio, I am suprised that TW-S would even take you on. Unlike yourself though I do not sledge alliances for their deeds and some of your leaders in virus are good people so I wont. I am a member and one of the leaders of TBDI and we share a pact with TW-Shadow in this world, the only alliance to do so I might add. If you are going to shoot your mouth off at least have your facts before you. TBDI did not get their rank because of this. We have 4 players in the top 10 with in excess of 800,00 points. Like every alliance though we have inactive or smaller players. Unlike other alliances though we try and teach them and protect them. Until you get your facts right pull your head in. As you are n Virus you have no idea what goes on and the fact is we are close with TW-S and helped them (not that they needed much of it as they are an alliance made up of some very good players) in the protection of the Wonders. They deserved to get to were they are and I respect that. What I wont cop those is the ill informed and idiotic players who want to pass judgement on alliances they know nothing about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.
So far it seems like, everyone that thought they should be a leader has decided to start there own alliance in this so called Hero World. It really is a shame because this was supposed to be the best of the best.Oh well maybe the next Hero World will be.So far it's really quite boring.Speeds are to slow.Please creators give us another speed world.Speeds of at least 6 or better.
And make it a rule that alliances must move together as they are in there respective worlds.

DeletedUser

Please don't make players move like they are in there respective worlds. Many alliances didn't want to move a majority of their players over. For example, my alliance in Omnicorn didn't move here so I am now with Evo, my sworn Omni Enemies. Furthermore, players may want to play with a friend who no longer plays on a world that you play on. Should you be forced to stay in that alliance. How would you determine how the game progresses? it would be impossible to have this because there would be no possibility of alliances disbanding and joining a different alliance. Your suggestions isn't possible.

As for the speed, many of the arguably best worlds have been or are speed one. there will be faster hero worlds with revolt. this is just the basic hero world just like Alpha is the basic warrior world: Speed 1 and conquest.

DeletedUser

In response to martin817. I just scanned Alpha and cant seem to find you there, probably another one of those that quit Alpha or never was there, who knows, oh I see you now. You are ranked way down in the 500 odd mark. You have taken nearly 16 months to get 21 cities. Pretty poor ratio, I am suprised that TW-S would even take you on. Unlike yourself though I do not sledge alliances for their deeds and some of your leaders in virus are good people so I wont. I am a member and one of the leaders of TBDI and we share a pact with TW-Shadow in this world, the only alliance to do so I might add. If you are going to shoot your mouth off at least have your facts before you. TBDI did not get their rank because of this. We have 4 players in the top 10 with in excess of 800,00 points. Like every alliance though we have inactive or smaller players. Unlike other alliances though we try and teach them and protect them. Until you get your facts right pull your head in. As you are n Virus you have no idea what goes on and the fact is we are close with TW-S and helped them (not that they needed much of it as they are an alliance made up of some very good players) in the protection of the Wonders. They deserved to get to were they are and I respect that. What I wont cop those is the ill informed and idiotic players who want to pass judgement on alliances they know nothing about.

Your quite a bit of a funny one I'm not passing judgment at all just stating the facts go and look at how members you have and then go look at invictus and virus and TW-Shadow how many players do they have? Tw has 84 Virus has 83 and invictus has 73 and then you go and look at yours well hmmm yes there are 159 now that doubles invictus and comes close to doubling TW and virus and only 8 million points ahead of virus and TW also you average points are a little over 400k so this tells me that there are tons of low point players in your alliance which means it's a pile of noobs stacked on each other. And there is a very good reason I'm not that high in points in alpha because for the most part of my time in alpha I was surrounded by players with over 500k points and there was nothing for me to do really unless I wanted to attack them and die or the only other option was to found cities after city which is very slow to do. When you don't use premium at all so all I could do is take what I could get which wasn't very much. As for how long I've played maybe you should recheck that out because alpha closed for people joining over 20 months ago.

And really there is no point in insulting people at all what does it really do? If you really want to yell and scream about the facts well just don't and come find me on the battle field if you really think that the facts don't prove anything. And if you think that this means that I think you alliance sucks I don't I respect your alliance for what it stands for in fact it's really astounding that your alliance functions as well as it does because of it being an empire type. Personally I just don't see how it works out that way but of course I'm not in you alliance so your right I don't know how it works at all. But it certainly is the best alliance for the type of alliance it is if I'm not mistaken it's also the oldest empire alliance in alpha right?

But I guess you could just say this is my own option which is true it's just how I view it based on what I can see. And that's really how we all have to view it really with any alliance we can only make options based on what we've seen and heard and just from I've seen that what I think.

DeletedUser19835

Well my maths was out, so you have taken longer to get the 21 cities, my humble apologies. You are correct TBDI is an empire and is one of the oldest in Alpha. It runs as well as it does for this mere fact, stability. You have quoted stats and that is a follies way of explaining things as you can see by the way I can twist yours around to show to be a player you dont think you are. On top of this I failed to identify that by your own calculations you would be a noob as well owing to the fact your points are on par with the average in TBDI. But hey that is again twisting stats to make a player, or alliance look like something it isnt. TBDI has not grown drastically and many of our smaller players have been there for an extensive period. Our own folly in this is that we dont kick them as soon as they dont reach an expected standard. This is seen by a few as keeping players for points. What it is is actually the brother/sisterhood of this alliance that will not lay out a player for consumption. Of course this has been debated in quite some lengths in the Alpha forums by players with far more understanding of the game by you or I. Our alliance is stable as we dont jump into bed with fellow alliances or merge for that matter for the sake of number growth. Many in Alpha have done this. We stood firm when the likes of INVICTUS and VIRUS merged and lost the identity of their original alliance. It is pleasing though to see VIRUS back as it should have been as there are many a fine player there and you forget we were once close allies until you koined with enemies. Finally if you throw statements out in an open forum dont expect it will go unnoticed or not commented on. We dont judge others in put them down in open forums. That is not he TBDI/TBDR way but when provoked by unprovoked, ill informed statements then it will occur.

Didn't mean to add the quote part

DeletedUser

Only one thing matters....Philney is here and Harbs will follow....

no alliance can compare to Harbingers and especially with the best of the rest joining as well....you should all quit now.

DeletedUser22940

How about you guys stop talking about who is best and just go and prove it. Stop being forum fighters. This is a hero world.

DeletedUser

bring it then???!!!! LEts be real for just a second....innogames made the Heroic tactician award about as hard to get as a state ID card so I am sure the HERO will mean little in the end. Anyone that has played for more than a week has the HT award

DeletedUser

Yes it's true it's so easy to get. But even with that then it makes it even sadder that according to grepolis only 10% of all grepo players got the award.

DeletedUser

Only one thing matters....Philney is here and Harbs will follow....

no alliance can compare to Harbingers and especially with the best of the rest joining as well....you should all quit now.

...nice to see you phil.

DeletedUser

They should make a world be like a Death Match. Once you have been conquered your out.A fight to the last man,woman,or alliance.that would be pretty cool