Top 12 Alliances of Taras

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Most of you guys already know me, some of you know that I can deliver when it comes to the top 12 alliances, so lets begin. The top 12 alliances of Taras is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in Taras, kind of like a Sink or Swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

Top 12 Alliances of Taras
Brought to you by GoldLemur
Greased+Lightning.jpg

COMING SOON ..

DeletedUser18705

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same thing as the other top 12?

DeletedUser

Exile, let me explain, the other thread for top 12, let's just say, isn't as correct as it should be, it doesn't have an official top 12, it's mainly predictions. This thread will show the official top 12 alliance along with my own opinions and others can also make opinions as well, idk about you but I'd like to see the updated top 12 of alliances in Taras without having to go through 24 pages of random spams. I used to run the top 12 in pandosia, you can take a look for yourself of how it will look. 67000 views, just saying lol .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is just another top 12 made by someone who thinks he is a grepolis fortune teller.

DeletedUser31747

lol, the point of the other top 12 alliance discussion is for posts like this, no offence, but no matter how good your post is....there is already a thread for it

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm sorry but I find it funny how you have started a top 12 thread without even posting a top 12. The other thread, I'm usually quite laid back on, most of it seems on topic to me. Anyway, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.