Top 12 Alliances of the Future

DeletedUser25289

Najistan has return! Are you joining the new world?

DeletedUser24626

There must be alot of blind sheep, that play this game. Even though DW has abandoned his alliance on 2 servers that I know of. People still follow him to new servers.

Now that's hilarious. :D

DeletedUser

I've never just up and "Abandoned" one of my alliances. I have in the past left for various reasons but always left them in the hands of a very capable team of leadership. There is a difference between leaving them high and dry, and leaving them in just as good of shape as they would have been with me at the helm. Additionally, this has been on low speed worlds in which I can't stand playing.

DeletedUser42407

There must be alot of blind sheep, that play this game. Even though DW has abandoned his alliance on 2 servers that I know of. People still follow him to new servers.

Now that's hilarious. :D
Whats hilarious is the fact that you just made a fool out of you self because DW Has made much more than one very respectable alliances, so call us dumb but generally 60 people know better than one person.

DeletedUser43267

Don't know who will be here till end but, OV will be one of the best alliances in this world.

WE ARE HERE !!

DeletedUser16098

I've never just up and "Abandoned" one of my alliances. I have in the past left for various reasons but always left them in the hands of a very capable team of leadership. There is a difference between leaving them high and dry, and leaving them in just as good of shape as they would have been with me at the helm. Additionally, this has been on low speed worlds in which I can't stand playing.

I agree with this. Slow speed worlds is a long old game, and in the past I have decided to leave (I haven't been in charge of the alliance) But I notified the people that I was going and put up my cities for their taking. That's fair enough, right?

DeletedUser

So what was the reason on caly then? Wasn't slow speed there?

DeletedUser

i hope we wil get to this list of top 12 aliances :) + rep,watch on us :)

DeletedUser

You may have left the alliances in capable hands but you also left them deprived of the awesome personality, unparalleled genius and incomparable leader that founded them in the first place. I have heard tales of inconsolable players weeping into their ipads and pcs, chanting "we can't go on without him" and "Forgive us - Oh great one" :p

*Adasko*

Phrourach
This world is soo tempting, lots of familiar names in all alliances, good names I must say. Many alliances have future potentials as well. But as much as it is tempting, I am still in retirement :)

how many $ you getting? Inno have many $ on account xD