Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Now Updating front post every few weeks until world end or rimmed or RL takes over. There are also honorable mentions of anyone sub top 12. Heads up if you've ever seen me argue. Then expect a few essays or books at times. My advice is to get a snack and take it in strides.

1. Reapers of Death- In a three way battle for the top dog in ABP and currently sitting at third but rising quickly. Will be in a few battles to establish dominance. They currently have a huge lead in O54. But there are a few decent alliances that might provide some sport. Above Average Players and Response Error are obvious candidates to provide such an challenge. Well more RE as AAP seems to be getting killed already.

2. Depraved Tendencies- My alliance so you guys get to fill it in for me. Be honest but be logical. :)

3. A Team- Until earlier today this alliance seemed to be just kind of chugging along. They still aren't the best in my eyes but they have shown that they have a little bite and a bid in O45. Possibly a bid for the world. They don't seem to have the attacking prowess that the other alliances have but diplomacy, logic, and tactics can work some wonders. I know from experience in this regard and AT has these qualities at the moment.

4. Dreadfleet- Was a pretty hyped premade but I don't know what's going on in there. They just can't seem to get it going on their AT counter parts. Its too early to speak about who will win this bout. But at the moment it looks less positive for DF.

5. Ruthless Angles- Has a pretty good headliner and a few decent top players but it gets a little thin from there point/city wise. But they still have the 5th most ABP. Problem is they share an ocean with many good alliances. DT, Boom, Legio Invicta, and Free Radicals. Can they hang on? My guess is that something will come up to do this alliance in. My other guess is that it won't be DT or Boom to do it. Just going to let you guys do the math on this one.

6. Lacking Sanity- Honestly I think these guys are the real deal. 18 members and the top ABP dog right now. They are active fighters and I think they'll be fun the share the world with. Don't know of any wars they currently have so that's all I got on them for now.

7. BOOM- Another good alliance in O55. Allies of DT and very good partners to have. They are fighters and conquerors and do well for having a small alliance. I can't really talk much without sounding biased. So i'll just cap it with that they're a joy to work with. :)

8. Response Error- Will have to fight ROD for control of O54. They better be practicing hard for that by the looks of it or they're time is limited.

9. Semper Fi- 9th in the world 6th in attacking. They seem to be offense oriented. But aside from that I don't know much of this alliance.

10. League of Doom- A smaller alliance with a decent base. I think these guys are right where they should be right now. I think they are allies with A Team. I don't know much more than that. Perhaps A Team players could fill us in here? Vyr? Xwing?

11. Syndicate of Destruction- They come in second place for most unoriginal name. Bad average. Decent BP for their rank. Spread all through out O54 and O55....Annnnd they're gone.

12. Rampant Rabits- Nice name, bad average though, has Fwmarta in their alliance so that's a pretty big plus. They're a little spread out also but they're also out of the way. So only time will tell what happens with them.

Honorable Mentions:

To be announced later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm closing this until the world releases. One has already been deleted due to it being added before the world was released. There is really no need in having them this early.

Jorisva will unlock once the world opens and players can actually discuss the top 12 alliances without spamming.

~ Lane

DeletedUser16696

Already...
3cAvJ.jpg

DeletedUser

same for DreadFleet, also a request from an alliance asking to be our academy

DeletedUser

So many nubs asking me for invites, cant they read my profile?

DeletedUser

I just prefer to troll them when they ask for invites :p

sh4rkbait today at 17:42
I know you would :)
slava67 today at 17:38
love to join

DeletedUser

Someone is a bit full of themselves...

Confidence*, dont get mixed up now Yokhen ;)

im here to have fun, and relax, i will probs get rimmed pretty quick anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Didn't exactly see how that's full of himself but i'm oblivious I suppose. ;)

DeletedUser

I just prefer to troll them when they ask for invites :p

sh4rkbait today at 17:42
I know you would :)
slava67 today at 17:38
love to join

I'm getting tired of those people... Especially as I'm not a leader -.-
(Read down - up)

Gladius Hostis today at 17:18
Great.
figtree2 today at 17:14
Oh nevermind he contacted me
Gladius Hostis today at 17:12
I think I'll block you
figtree2 today at 17:11
what is his username?
Gladius Hostis today at 17:11
Ok.
figtree2 today at 17:09
well I want to speak with him.
Gladius Hostis today at 17:09
Then he probably doesn't want you.
figtree2 today at 17:08
Ive not been contacted
Gladius Hostis today at 17:07
Maybe.
figtree2 today at 17:07
If its not posted otherwise your allowed to.
Gladius Hostis today at 17:06
Don't know if I'm allowed :eek:
figtree2 today at 17:05
You dont know or your not allowed to?
Gladius Hostis today at 17:04
Can't tell
figtree2 today at 17:04
Who is the founder though?
Gladius Hostis today at 16:53
No problem.
figtree2 today at 16:52
Ok, Thanks for your help.
Gladius Hostis today at 16:52
I know... I think he should update it :)
I will aks him to contact you.
figtree2 today at 16:51
who is that? The profile doesn't say.
Gladius Hostis today at 16:50
Maybe if you ask the founder :/
figtree2 today at 16:50
May I and DavidCrane join you?