alliances page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hello people,

I know that there are probably are threads about this kicking about so sorry for that. its just I am lazy and cant be bothered to look for it :p. however apologies over.

as the name suggests I would just like this thread to concentrate on the "page 2 alliances" ranks 13-24 respectively. these alliances are either fallen top 12 alliances on their way down or more predominately at this period in gamma small, strong and very elite alliances on the way up.

well here are the rankings and my thoughts. you know the drill by now, however just put why you think they may be going either up or down, or if you think that they may merge with another alliance :). thanks for your patience.

13 The Devils Advocate. Don't know much but they seem to have a core area, this can only work to their advantage. seem like a very strong small group of determined payers. On the Up I think

14 Bunnies In Exile- broke away from KB as they were tired of inactives. suspect they will grow stronger and march through the ranks.

15 Semper-Fi-Not near them, however, they seem to have done extremely well at dropping the dead weight ( I think) perhaps see them in the top 12 once again?

16 Men in Tights- not sure what to make of them, however they are here and are close allies to RDLM, perhaps this may begin to backfire on them if GH has declared war on them? good luck with whatever happens, PS I like your poetry. Time will tell.

17 Boudicas Brigands. small, close knit, extremely well organised and run. I think these are moving steadily upwards. perhaps a merge with their like minded neighbours TDA in the future?

18 Titans-Don't know sorry.

19 LOS LIL PSYCHOS - not heard of you until now, sorry.

20 GREEK GODS- see above

21 Big Duck n Feal. these guys are lead by hyperbolt, that should be enough :) with 8 players the smallest alliance here. however very local. and some great and brilliant players such as Taranis,hamedbeta and hyper. definitely going to be on the up. as TBS have shown member numbers don't count so they could well get into the top 12. Very good luck.

22 The Wraith- never heard of you yet. however Good luck :)

23 Titans Lions - see above

24 Killer Bunnies- in activeness caused the splitting away of the KBE so unless they become more active, perhaps further falling?

I look forward to seeing your thoughts and views.

Many Thanks,

Dked :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate but there's already a thread on these a bit down the page.... it's called 'alliances 13-24'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And on that note, I'm afraid I have to lock this. Go seek out the other one, and post your thoughts in it. As owen said, it's near the bottom of page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.