Alliances Ranked 30-40

DeletedUser

I know that there are a lot of alliances ranked 30-40 who are very eager to make a name for themselves. These rankings have a great mixture of promosing alliances and MRAs that are destined to fail. If you'd like to, go ahead and share your opinions here, whether you wanna point an alliance out or just rank them all.

These are the current rankings:

30 Titans Lions
31 S.H.I.E.L.D
32 Legion of Darkness
33 Southern Raiders
34 Public Enemy
35 Ghost Unit
36 Knights of Honor
37 Seawolfs Of Scandanavia
38 AKS Falcons
39 Dblood-Fu Manchu Academy
40 Black Titans

DeletedUser

-AKS Falcons are slowly fading...

Don't know much about the rest.

DeletedUser16429

KoH was big last summer(was in it) but then DarthScar left so we fell apart but Arch and Sy want to stay till the end of time.

DeletedUser

KoH was big last summer(was in it) but then DarthScar left so we fell apart but Arch and Sy want to stay till the end of time.

Yeah, I remember KoH, top of O36 and into O35/45 maybe if I remember correctly. I think we had a nap with them while I was in LoE. If I also remember correctly Alph knew thier leader in rl.

DeletedUser7213

Yeah, I remember KoH, top of O36 and into O35/45 maybe if I remember correctly. I think we had a nap with them while I was in LoE. If I also remember correctly Alph knew thier leader in rl.

Knights of Freedom? KoH have always been friends with GH, not LoE.

DeletedUser

From what I remember, and it was about 1 year ago, LoE maybe did/didn't have a nap with KoH then but we were instructed not to hit them and them us. They seemed a good bucnch from my short dealings with them at the time though.

DeletedUser16429

we were and we controlled most of 45 and we just had a no strike thing with ya'll till ya'll went to war with GH

DeletedUser

ok, saw some of that. but compared to the defense CJ can bring what is that compared to some of their CS. i did not necessarily mean all of them. but yes, maybe it was not a great attempt.

DeletedUser

but the sealwoves did conquered a cj city last time I heard :)

DeletedUser

I was in AKS Falcons a while ago... Then most of them joined GREEK GODS or LoW (League of Warriors for those who don't know). No more AKS :heh: