Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

DeletedUser45085

so the majority of players had a problem with the "founder?". a group split, another founder dissolved the alliance and the group that split renamed the alliance to the former name. if this is true its simple to know why... the policy of black legion was flawed and it was mentioned in here several times namely by TRA and his friend and doublethink ;)

DeletedUser

so the majority of players had a problem with the "founder?". a group split, another founder dissolved the alliance and the group that split renamed the alliance to the former name. if this is true its simple to know why... the policy of black legion was flawed and it was mentioned in here several times namely by TRA and his friend and doublethink ;)

The leadership never really gelled. Dirty & thom never gelled with been and orto, in my opinion. That is why it did not work

DeletedUser

The leadership never really gelled. Dirty & thom never gelled with been and orto, in my opinion. That is why it did not work

It worked until they did serious .

Wred, this was all caused by one action that I won't reveal here, there are allways players that have problems with others, but then some cross the line. BL is back and running

DeletedUser

Also goon caused the pact between CM and BL to break, weakening BL.

This was nothing to do with been or orto

DeletedUser33512

Also goon caused the pact between CM and BL to break, weakening BL.

This was nothing to do with been or orto

To be honest Matty, BL and cm wouldn't have co-existed forever. It's better for the server that they fight.

And to be fair to BL, save this surprising twist, they've been doing pretty well.

DeletedUser

CM are not fighting anyone, don't know why but the best they can do is take inatives and send some defense to where we attack. Them and friggin spiders(almost same thing) lost 8 cities in less than 12 hours and took 1, they were so good cos had never been attacked

DeletedUser

To be honest Matty, BL and cm wouldn't have co-existed forever. It's better for the server that they fight.

And to be fair to BL, save this surprising twist, they've been doing pretty well.

I know they wouldn't, I guess. But it would have been more beneficial to BL for it to break later on

CM are not fighting anyone, don't know why but the best they can do is take inatives and send some defense to where we attack. Them and friggin spiders(almost same thing) lost 8 cities in less than 12 hours and took 1, they were so good cos had never been attacked

Fair point

DeletedUser33512

I know they wouldn't, I guess. But it would have been more beneficial to BL for it to break later on

Fair point

I disagree. It's been more beneficial for them to do so. The twist I see now, the "restructuring" whatever it is, I think is also an intriguing twist. I would even go so far as to say it makes them stronger.

DeletedUser

It does. Well, it makes fight club stronger, the others have joined wargasm

By the others, I mean original vengeance (vindicta)

DeletedUser

Okay let me reiterate that.

By the others, I mean the loyal members of vengeance

I'll tell you something about loyalty... I'm loyal to who is loyal to me and my friends.
Now, you know what happened when Ortonine disbanded BL? People got attacked, people will lose cities because of his act, and people of the old vindicta are also being attacked and will lose cities, so don't come to me saying that we're not loyal, I'm loyal to the alliance, not to the leaders, and they don't deserve any loyalty from me, or from anyone else.

DeletedUser

I'll tell you something about loyalty... I'm loyal to who is loyal to me and my friends.
Now, you know what happened when Ortonine disbanded BL? People got attacked, people will lose cities because of his act, and people of the old vindicta are also being attacked and will lose cities, so don't come to me saying that we're not loyal, I'm loyal to the alliance, not to the leaders, and they don't deserve any loyalty from me, or from anyone else.
You play for yourself, you said that earlier!! I do not call that loyalty!!

DeletedUser

You play for yourself, you said that earlier!! I do not call that loyalty!!

You do know that to win a world is the alliance, not the player? So, to be loyal to myself I need to be loyal to my alliance, and yes, above everything, I'm loyal to myself, then I'm loyal to who is loyal to me, and they aren't.

DeletedUser33512

You do know that to win a world is the alliance, not the player? So, to be loyal to myself I need to be loyal to my alliance, and yes, above everything, I'm loyal to myself, then I'm loyal to who is loyal to me, and they aren't.

What is to win? The crown? The hall of fame? Or the friendships we make?

DeletedUser

Of course I know this. But to leave an alliance who you know so well, then to immediately consider war against them is out of order, especially when it was a pathetic scenario, as it was earlier!

Raf you are entitled to your own opinion, as am I. They clearly are different, so let's leave it there, because we will never finish this. I wish BL good luck

Last edited by a moderator: