Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser30490

Anyone know any leader?
so i could find the reason as to why for my 1st paper ;)

DeletedUser30490

ah yes you did but not the alliance leader who disbanded his alliance :p
anyhow i found him and his being interrogated ;)

DeletedUser

Don't give ursix all the credit

I know ;)

Haha for sure don't give him the credit.... We work hours on this alliance making it the way it is. Im not speaking back of Ursix, but me and demon do most of the work for this alliance.

Hours more like Days.

Let me correct you, I was the one who brought everyone together at the start, so i guess i'm the one who started the Elite alliance.

You and Apox helped me out a lot on Decisions.

You see mostly everyone came to me for an invite, If i hadn't created a premade or organised this alliance than for sure Red Mist would have not existed nor the chance of an Elite alliance :rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

I know ;)

Hours more like Days.

Let me correct you, I was the one who brought everyone together at the start, so i guess i'm the one who started the Elite alliance.

You and Apox helped me out a lot on Decisions.

You see mostly everyone came to me for an invite, If i hadn't created a premade or organised this alliance than for sure Red Mist would have not existed nor the chance of an Elite alliance :rolleyes:

Oh snap few leadership issues and tensions riding high in Red Mist it seems ;)

DeletedUser

Can i ask why he was removed before from us when we played in Helorus so i am curious as to how he has managed it twice ?

DeletedUser

Can i ask why he was removed before from us when we played in Helorus so i am curious as to how he has managed it twice ?

Doesn't play well with others. challenges everything and cant stand having anyone above him.

DeletedUser

Icedaka you make me laugh with thislol XD i rimmed you once and you can count yourself rimmed again.

Never said i was the best nor did i back stab you! ursix realized how poor of a leader you are and how you held the potential to self destruct the alliance and i simply didn't disagree because I'm not a lair lol

Icedaka your a poor leader and now your butthurt so you came on the forums seeking attention. lolz

I wont even argue with you lol this is pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

hey back to the really topic Maldovian Empire just got restart by lonely noobs

DeletedUser

aww the great kings of nigth fall. the rulers of idalium. the envy of idalium federation and now in this world myonia federation. think the cam here just o get them mad :)

I don't understand what your saying mate? Apart from there a good alliance yes I left because of RL,

Know am in this world playing myself just chilling out, going to see how the world is going to turn out.

I do like dazian 5 player alliance though :)

DeletedUser

I don't understand what your saying mate? Apart from there a good alliance yes I left because of RL,

Know am in this world playing myself just chilling out, going to see how the world is going to turn out.

I do like dazian 5 player alliance though :)

Lol thats because his other alliance feel apart

DeletedUser

RABiD he co-founded it internal issues from what people have told me :)

DeletedUser22940

yes...mainly because the other founder was a jacknut and let the Vanguard jacknuts in after they begged. They then threw a hissy fit because of a couple words, took their ball and went home.

They should be cautious because Death does not discriminate.

DeletedUser

yes...mainly because the other founder was a jacknut and let the Vanguard jacknuts in after they begged. They then threw a hissy fit because of a couple words, took their ball and went home.

They should be cautious because Death does not discriminate.

who? dazian right?