Alliances that will fail/succeed

DeletedUser

It depends really on the time span of the word "succeed" and whether it means 6 months to a year down the line or whether it means until it becomes a dead world.

We for one plan on being here in 6 months, but who knows in 2-3 years time. By then I may be in afganistan lol

DeletedUser

I think larger alliances can survive as long as they are well structured internally AND are prepared to be merciless in kicking inactives. My tip for disaster - Peaceville.

DeletedUser

Jus to be bias i am going to say my alliance will suceed

DeletedUser

Aliens wont fail. our core is active even if we did pick up some dead weight in the first week we will soon trim all that off. From what i can tell we have a lot of TW vets so if it comes to a fight down the line we will be ready :D

But yes i agree with the idea that unless there are some changes or a very active core most larger tribes will change or die

DeletedUser

Looking around nearby Islands I would peg Army of Aliens & Panzer Battalion for, at least a local, fail.

Unless they get brutal about culling the inactives. Which might be quite difficult for them as they will have to relinquish the top positions.

This doesn't mean that they can't make a come back, but at the moment they're mostly padding.

DeletedUser

i could care less about the top spot personally i don't know how the rest of the leadership feals about it but its more important to trim waste and give up a top 10 then to paint a big inactive bulls-eye on your back just for the stats

DeletedUser

they all will fail

look at how many members each of the top allainces have.

nothing but point whores and mass recruiters

DeletedUser

Every one has a point whore stage just look at the early tw worlds but once we all get settled the in actives will be farmed out and then the real game begins

DeletedUser

Phenomen are the obvious top choice for suceeding but I'd say UAR and army of aliens likely will still exist as well. COIG I expect to fragment pretty fast and I think romanian warriors have more spies in their tribe than actual members, this is sparta can't be good. I'm not sure whether anyone told them but the actual spartans were outnumbered in that fight and took quality over quantity :\.

There's a lot of tribes which will not keep going in their current format though, although the players may survive :eek:.

DeletedUser

Serenity is ok but dobby i suggest you guys keep south of my group lol Absolute zero will dominate its area lol to of ocean 52 atm lol
i am finding alot are evony players so im glad as this game isnt tw and you need a little evony background.
i hope only good things will come from my alliance and if they follow my lead im sure they will so to finish i have to say watch out for the little guys :)

DeletedUser

I find number really dont matter. I was checking greopomaps at the distribution of the big alliances compared to those around us in 45 and realized...thier numbers mean squat when it will come to support.

We have 18 members but are top 14 in our Ocean. So despite a wide spread large alliance, unless your compact and with in distance to support, those in large alliances won't be getting any help. Better to join a local alliance for the protection and expand their land.

So while some large alliances may not fail, their members won't get support of which they will probably join new alliances that are near them.

DeletedUser

yea ive been keeping it local and noticed i wasnt going up in my ocean then realised i had rank 1 in the ocean above me

DeletedUser

WarLife

is going to fail....Im already planning to take over 3 of the players....they are ponitwhores :rolleyes:

bearly any are active the internal forums, even if they are being attacked :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well in my ocean i see Army of aliens serenity and my group will hopefully be the ones to watch :) mine only for the north of the k though

DeletedUser

well in my ocean i see Army of aliens serenity and my group will hopefully be the ones to watch :) mine only for the north of the k though

Okay, I think I've heard you say your alliance was awesome like 4 times now. The first 3 times were cute. The fourth one makes me have to go look at it to see it objectively.

Absolute Zero

Ranked #30 in Ocean 53, with 13 cities and an avg points of 341. You apparently have 21 members total, so that leads to a question of how spread out you are. And when I compare it to the other alliances in your Ocean... I have to say alliances like Serenity and Clan Harmada and even... *sigh*... Army of Aliens... outclass you be a good bit.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but if you want to get anywhere near Serenity (and maybe your cities and alliance are newer than others) you're going to need to recruit, strategically, and seriously build your cities and your armies and take a strong hold on some territory. And then merge with a stronger alliance of about your size.

So yeah, enough about how nice your alliance is. It's nice, but it's not *that* nice.

DeletedUser

nice opinion there but if i may say first my alliance is 3 days old at most there are 3-5 players per island or around about then i chose players that look kind of close also 8 players in 52 ranking 1 there if you take that into mind some players in my alliance are but a day old so i have to say atm im in a fine spot and unlike a lot of alliances i clear my inactives and kicked the first today

though i was only being sarcastic before but i wont take bad mouthing unless i think i deserve it :)