Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

lmao!!!! bruce lee doing a cameo with the bee-gees is what it sounds like hahahaha! great song .....almost like a bad acid trip at the zoo

cmon all these big mergers and events with no new top 12?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cmon its the new year .....lots of changes ......lets get a top 12 report asap ...they are always good reads :)

DeletedUser

world seems pretty active ......but our world forum thread activity kinda sucks

DeletedUser

Just reading through and glad to hear my old monkey friends are doing well rooting for you to win guys :D

DeletedUser

ENIGMA
After merge with Condo and focusing their war efforts on Khal Drogo, some new exciting things comes from them. New war. This time Enigma target was Defiance. I thought that Defiance may fight with Enigma, at least at the beginning of war, but result is 36 cities conquered by Enigma and 0 by Defiance. They are in many oceans and each of those oceans are battlefields, or better to say attacking battlefields. Enigma had raise of DBP, most probably from Defiance and as they did not lose a single city, this is complete victory. No attrition in Enigma lines, members are very dedicated and we will see more and more from them.

OA101
They capture several SM ex Paragon cities. Situation was good for conquest due Paragon bad luck with losing so many members because of rl issue. They have also lost some cities to SM, but when SM take a city that is expected, but when MRA take a city from alliance such SM is, then everybody are in shock. I think that bad time for OA101 is coming. They will be tested very soon and then we will see what they are made of. As they are very silent on forum, I will stop with further comments about them. They don't deserve.

SPIDER MONKEYS
Finally SM and Paragon are one alliance. Joseph said on forum that OA101 is their next station. Old wars will probably continue but new stuff is new stuff. Is SM preparing their "big guns" for OA101? We have to wait and see. After winning the war against Atomic and constant war against KD, some refreshment to SM soldiers is here. They are for sure most tested alliance in Olympia and I can't wait to see this new war results.

DEFIANCE
I thought they can do better against Enigma. Score is terrible for Defiance, but they got what they wanted. Provoking Enigma with their merge I guess they wanted war with them. I don't have a clue why they have so many players with one or few cities??? This is enigma for me..., or Enigma for them ;) With some very good players, they can do better, but organization is a problem. Lack of good leadership is felt all over the place.

ATOMIC
They are very silent. Nothing big is happening. There are some rumors, but since they are not present on forum I will not spend my time on them.

KHAL DROGO
It's not surprise anymore..., they are still here and defending their position. Very good leadership, funshiba is nice guy, but game is game. They are losing cities against SM and HK from time to time, and luckily for them, they are not on daily menu as they were before. No attacking power, no worthy conquests just helping or asking for help alliances like PoA. They will stay defensive until they are present in Olympia.

PoA
So many spy reports from them and we never found offensive city! Should I say more? No. They are not on forum and they don't deserve more from me.

SYNDICATE
They are doing alright. They are on south, no more ConkeyDong, no more former leaders, few big gold spenders and here they are, in top 12, two times in a row. After HK, they are smallest alliance here and I like it. After some bad period, where I thought that they will fall apart, they are even stronger, at least in points. It's shame that they stopped commenting on external forum.

THE GAULS

HELL KNIGHTS
My alliance so no comments.

300 spartans
This is Saprta! If I decide to play on another world, my alliance will be called Saprta. I love it:p

WARPATH
I'm glad to see them in top 12. At one moment I wanted to approach them and ask them for merge, at least several of their members. Why I did not do it? Distance... For such a small alliance, they are doing ok. I was hoping that they will move somewhere where action is bigger so we can see them, but there is still enough time.

I could write more, but since others are lazy to do top 12, this is more than enough from me.

DeletedUser

wonderfull top 12 review voj thank you so much for your efforts

DeletedUser

Yeah it is about time someone mad one. Guess everyone must be as busy as i say i am :p

DeletedUser

I could write more, but since others are lazy to do top 12, this is more than enough from me. voj says and has a very valid point ....in a few weeks i will do my homework and do the next top 12

DeletedUser

"I will stop with further comments about them. They don't deserve - LOL

DeletedUser

Hello everyone! A bit of a newer player here, look forward to seeing some of you out in the world! Hm...I should make a Syndicate banner =3

DeletedUser

This is something of a collaborative effort of several members of Enigma but it is the general consensus of the alliance as a whole.

#1 Enigma - Nothing much to say editorially as this is our own alliance. Getting a little chunky at 46 members but ranking #1 in Attack Battle Points and lucky #7 in Defense Battle Points.

#2 Olympia Alliance 101 - They have predicated their game play on a faulty strategy. Size only matters if it is not diffused and if that size can produce commensurate with its numbers. Olympia Alliance 101 is the prototypical MRA. They will seemingly recruit anyone anywhere without regard for whether they can protect them or offer them conquest support. They do have a somewhat compact area in Oceans 33, 43, 34, and 44. Their western flank is safe from attack by any other member of the top 12. They are number 5 in Attack Battle Points despite having had well over 100 members for the majority of their existance and 157 presently. They are 6th in Defense Battle Points as well which makes sense considering most alliances see MRAs as prey. Encounters with them have mostly been picking off the occassional member in our territory and getting impotent messages asking us "why" we are attacking their member. Rumor has it they are part of the current anti-Enigma coalition being organized by Defiance(formerly the anti-Paragon coalition). Olympia Alliance 101 will be here until the end of the server and might be a threat come the Age of the World Wonders but will likely remain a military backwater.

#3 Spider Monkeys - Once considered the top alliance on the server and still easily a contender for the top slot. Leadership is respectful and thoughtful without developing massive unrestrained egos or succumbing to the allure of posturing and making childish threats. With 38 members they are feared and respected. Rightly so considering they are #2 in Attack Battle Points and an impressive #1 in Defense Battle Points. Unfortunately they have KHAL DROGO to their East, ATOMIC to their west, Hell Knights to the South, and Olympia Alliance 101 to their North. Hopefully they can integrate the remnants of Paragon into their membership without letting it ruin the respect they have garnered. Maybe a joint attempt to finally remove KHAL DROGO from Ocean 55 in concert with Enigma and Hell Knights is in order for the legendary SM and their likeminded compatriots? Spider Monkeys will be in contention for final victory on Olympia.

In addition to absorbing Paragon they had to deal with losing some of their big guns. This obviously slowed them down a bit and made them have to re-appraise strategy. joseph-laff is among the best leaders we have come into contact with.

#4 Defiance - They made a strategic error merging with . 9 . despite having an agreement with Enigma to respect Enigma's claim to Ocean 65. Maybe they just grossly overestimated their combined strength and skill or doubted Enigma's resolve? They are also plagued by overconfidant and unsure leadership at the same time which is an impressive feat. Either way, with 121 members they are #7 in Attack Battle Points and #8 in Defense Battle Points. Hopefully Enigma decides to stay nice and cozy in Ocean 65 instead of following them into Ocean 64. With Enigma devouring them from the South they are fortunate to mostly be surrounded by Top 12 allies in the form of Olympia Alliance 101, 300Spartans and KHAL DROGO. They are attempting to gather their top 12 allies and various lesser partners into a group therapy session to replace their former anti-Paragon offering. As a final note on these guys Tormaja will not be adding an Olympia crown to his collection of triumpths. We do not forsee Defiance remaining viable into endgame but stranger things have happened.

#5 ATOMIC - Nothing much to say as they are outside our sphere of influence. Seemingly a very competent group ranking #3 in Attack Battle Points and #5 in Defense Battle Points with only 30 members. On threats to their territory, they have a clear western flank with Olympia Alliance 101 to their North, Warpath to their South, and Spider Monkeys to their east.

#6 KHAL DROGO - The only things with more ability to survive are cockroaches and Twinkies(now in addition to nuclear holocausts they can survive corporate dissolution). KHAL DROGO has taken it on the chin since the very beginning and they continue to survive. This group oscillates between MRA and elite alliance membership standards but, having taken hits from Hell Knights, Spider Monkeys, and Enigma, they continue to stand their ground. They seem to have a long-term strategy that other alliances lack. I don't think they get the respect they deserve, and that makes their threat greater. I greatly respect their leadership. Their ability to control their members and line up support outside of defending the leadership is somewhat in doubt but that is what happens when you straddle the line between MRA and a more elite alliance so many times. They have some extremely competent members such as Stradavarious and confusingsnow which helps account for how they come in at #8 in Attack Battle Points and #3 in Defense Battle Points with 45 members total. Part of the alleged anti-Enigma coalition that has not done much of anything. They will likely remain in one form or another until the Age of the World Wonders but will not likely be a contender for final victory.

#7 Phalanx of Achilles - PoA mostly stays under the radar as bigger groups duke it out for supremacy while occassionally stopping to nibble on PoA here and there. They can defend quite well though. They've been part of an "anti-Enigma" coalition forever, but the only success this coalition has seen has come from stopping some conquest attempts. I can not understand why alliances form coalitions; they've yet to prove effective at all. I think these coalitions should just merge so they have the ability to organize better.
They possess the standard MRA weakness in that they are spread out with minimal cohesion. Their stronghild is in Ocean 76 at present with Enigma to their West and Syndicate to their South. With 104 members they rank #11 in Attack Battle Points and #2 in Defense Battle Points. Their leadership has a good chap a top position: E.Floydian. Treats the game as a game without taking it personally. A true example of how we should all act.

#8 Syndicate - They had a chance at the big leagues by merging with Hell Knights but blew it in an unseemly attempt to force Hell Knights into war with Enigma. Having been foiled they regrouped and started a short lived war with Hell Knights before having their entire leadership banned. Now they are spreading outward from their stronghold in Ocean 67. Their future looks painful with Enigma to their North and West with a smidge of Phalanx of Achilles to their East. With 23 members they rank 9th in Attack Battle Points while not placing in the Top 12 for Defense Battle Points.

#9 The Gauls - A small semi-MRA with the potential for more. They have managed to keep themselves mostly close together in Ocean NW Ocean 75 and NE Ocean 65 and expand in an intelligent fashion. Their diplomacy has provided peace for their members. . 9 . and Defiance both attempted to take them on and mostly failed. That says something. With 60 members they do not come in the top 12 in either Attack Battle Points or Defense Battle Points but that could change easily. With Defiance to their Northwest, Enigma to their West and interspersed in their core, and Phalanx of Achilles to their South their future may not be so peaceful. With numerous World Wonder islands under construction or completed they could manage to sneak out a victory in the end if more militarily active groups do not watch their backs.

#10 Hell Knights Ranking in at a most undeserved number 10 on this list, Hell Knights is capable of much more than their ranking would imply. With a sparse 17 members they rank #4 in Attack Battle Points but do not place in the top 12 in their Defense Battle Points. Having fought Spider Monkeys to a standstill they do lay in a precarious position with Spider Monkeys and Khal Drogo to their North, Enigma to their East and South, a somewhat sleepy West as ATOMIC and Warpath are sparsely represented in Ocean 46, and Syndicate to their Southeast. They obviously have competent leadership in Vojihna for keeping this engine of destruction running. Not a likely contender for winning in the Age of World Wonders on their own but any alliance would be lucky to add 17 fierce and competent Grepolis warriors to their roster to build Wonders.

#11 300Spartans - Occupying the same main region and using the same MRA strategy as Olympia Alliance 101 they should give up the ghost and just merge with their larger and more established sibling. Only thing really stopping this is that pesky 200 member cap on alliances. Their far flung members far from this central core are done a disservice by being members of this group. The main force declares Enigma to be an enemy safe in the knowledge only the people they used to puff up their numbers will be harmed. With 81 members they do not come in the Top 12 in Attack Battle Points and rank only 11th in Defense Battle Points.

#12 Warpath - The new kids on the block in the exclusive Top 12 of Olympia. Weighing in at 28 members they rank #12 in Attack Battle Points while not making the Top 12 in Defense Battle Points. They seem to have a strong hold on Ocean 36 with just ATOMIC to their North in any real position to threaten them. We'll see if they have the staying power of some of the older alumni.

DeletedUser

Nice update Reaja, I can appreciate the work you put into it, well done. Interesting comments on The Gauls. Several alliances consider them a defense wing of Enigma. I don't expect you to dish any critical info, but do you want to elaborate or clarify for those wondering?

DeletedUser32565

yep, agreed, nice one. A lot of effort went into this and its a good, balanced view of the top 12 alliances :)

DeletedUser

Anyone know who rimmed Atomic? By the way they are playing I can see why they get their handed to them by other alliances with equal points to theirs. I started in 25, (my first world btw) and defended successfully against one of their 160,000 point players while only having 19,000 myself. When that wasn't enough I got attacked by 4 more of their players and was earthquaked like 7 times I think? When an alliance gets big off of new players on the rim and doesn't take cities from another alliance equal in strength you know they are bad. I took on a total of around 700,000 points by myself only having 19,000. I'm pretty happy with that and wish the other alliances who are showing real skill the best of luck :)

DeletedUser

Anyone know who rimmed Atomic? By the way they are playing I can see why they get their handed to them by other alliances with equal points to theirs. I started in 25, (my first world btw) and defended successfully against one of their 160,000 point players while only having 19,000 myself. When that wasn't enough I got attacked by 4 more of their players and was earthquaked like 7 times I think? When an alliance gets big off of new players on the rim and doesn't take cities from another alliance equal in strength you know they are bad. I took on a total of around 700,000 points by myself only having 19,000. I'm pretty happy with that and wish the other alliances who are showing real skill the best of luck :)

I'm pretty sure if ATOMIC wanted your city they would take it - no question about it. You don't get to #3 in ABP by attacking level 19,000 point players, lol.

Furthermore, while yes it seems SM got the upper hand on them, ATOMIC still managed to take some SM cities which is an accomplishment in itself. SM is a very capable alliance under joeseph's leadership. It's completely different than OA101 sniping off Principe Salvatore's cities. Principe Salvatore asked to join Warpath before accepting the Paragon invitation. We declined due to his distance from our core. He was far from Paragon's core and even further from SM's core. The point I'm making is that ATOMIC managed to take some SM cities within their territory of influence while in a full blown war, that in itself deserves some respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure if ATOMIC wanted your city they would take it - no question about it. You don't get to #3 in ABP by attacking level 19,000 point players, lol.

Furthermore, while yes it seems SM got the upper hand on them, ATOMIC still managed to take some SM cities which is an accomplishment in itself. SM is a very capable alliance under joeseph's leadership. It's completely different than OA101 sniping off Principe Salvatore's cities. Principe Salvatore asked to join Warpath before accepting the Paragon invitation. We declined due to his distance from our core. He was far from Paragon's core and even further from SM's core. The point I'm making is that ATOMIC managed to take some SM cities within their territory of influence while in a full blown war, that in itself deserves some respect.

Obviously they are going to. I survived 30 attacks from a few players and after I beat them he asked for help from another player. You shouldn't need help taking on a player 1/8th your size yet they needed 4 players to take me down. I'm pretty happy I f****d 1 of them up by my self with no support. Thats what I'm saying. Still no one knows how they ended up on the rim?

DeletedUser

Ok understandable, I see your point.

I will say not every alliance has top notch members. Most teams are run, managed, and carried by a handful of players, the rest are just "there." In extreme cases like Hell Knights, all our active, very good players. It's also represented in the low number of members they have.