Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

The Prophets - Nearly more players in the top 50 than any other alliance combined. Dominating ABP and DBP.

The Dragons of Fire - Small, extremely well coordinated alliance. Currently taking a lot more cities in the war with The Prophets.

The Prophets of Chaos - Not good. Contains some good players, but seems to be an MRA type academy for the #1 alliance. 3rd lowest points per play in top 12.

Moirai - Don't know much about them. Seems to have some good players and ranked 5 in ABP.

The Condemned - Took in some high ranked Prophets and also some Prophet cities. Impressive for an alliance nearly 1/4th the size.

Dragons of Fire Academy - Appears MRAish but has good leaders and strict membership rules. Training camp for the #2 alliance.

Ambrosia - 4th in ABP with only 47 players. That is something I love to see.

The Unforgiven - Don't know a thing about them

Omnes Unus Enim - Good players who realize that strength doesn't need to come from size.

S.B.D - Created by departed Prophets. Don't know anything about them.

The Saxons - A good example of how MRAs fail.

DeletedUser

Ambrosia - 4th in ABP with only 47 players. That is something I love to see.

I may have the mechanics wrong about how the alliance BP calculation works, but I think it is not calculated by adding up the BP from everybody in the alliance, but rather, the BP gained by players when they were in the alliance. Because of this, newer alliances (like Moirai or Dragons of Fire or The Condemned) had theirs reset, I think, and had to start from 0 BP when they were formed. Is this correct? And older alliances, like Ambrosia, which has been around since June, have a slight advantage of having accumulated BP for a longer period of time (and with some players who have since departed).

That said, I am pleased with our stats there, even if I think they're a bit inflated. We're trying to keep a core of active players.

DeletedUser32373

And Artientus I think you guys are doing a great job. You're not ganging up on alliances smaller than you, and targeted the Outfit. It was awesome the way you planned the attacks and I think you're doing a great job over there.

DeletedUser30487

Moirai - Don't know much about them. Seems to have some good players and ranked 5 in ABP.

Why thank-you kind sir. Hard to believe from three alliances that were at each other's throats and still had attacks inbound on each other on the day we merged LOL. Guess that says more about our aggression and respect for ability than anything else could, though.

DeletedUser

1. The Prophets- 2 respectable players there, spartan nomads and crashjones
2. The dragons of fire- high average high points, and most importantly, low players.
3. Chaos- used to be poc, still a joke of an alliance
4. Moirai- don't know much about them, but they seem respectable.
5. The Condemned- a relatively low points total alliance winning the fight against the prophets.
6. The Apocalypse- HA!! they're a joke. ya hear that, j...o...k...e...
7. Dragons of Fire Academy- MRA-ish looking, but with great leadership and sttrict rules.
8. Ambrosia- I think they used to be part of the dragon vamps, but are not part of the dragons of fire.
9. The unforgiven- Don't know
10. Omnes Unem Enim- a small decent group of players.
11. S.B.D.- ex-prophets looking for a place to go other than tc
12. the saxons- MRA, but not super MRA.

DeletedUser

Why thank-you kind sir. Hard to believe from three alliances that were at each other's throats and still had attacks inbound on each other on the day we merged LOL. Guess that says more about our aggression and respect for ability than anything else could, though.

Somebody might've had something to do with that...Just simple communication can avoid disaster.