Top 12 Alliances!

DeletedUser40560

I have to say im often dissapointed by certain alliance names. For example CERBERUS great name strikes fear in the heart...you wouldnt want to attack them they would obviously be defence masters with packs of dogs to welcome your troops to an early grave...just a shame no one in cerberus actually built any lol. So goin with that someone please tell me that centauri brotherhood crush there enemies with herds of centaurs

DeletedUser40223

I have to say im often dissapointed by certain alliance names. For example CERBERUS great name strikes fear in the heart...you wouldnt want to attack them they would obviously be defence masters with packs of dogs to welcome your troops to an early grave...just a shame no one in cerberus actually built any lol. So goin with that someone please tell me that centauri brotherhood crush there enemies with herds of centaurs

Sorry fulsky.. I can't help with that enquiry.. But if it makes you feel any better in line with the name of my alliance.. I'm a simmer.. :p

DeletedUser

If the members of alliances that are pacted with Love and Death but who are assisting The Spartans would declare so publicly, then honesty would be most prevalent and the entire Grepo-World would rest easy in knowing members HONESTY does still matter,

Just who would you be talking about?

DeletedUser40560

I dont know of any alliances pickin sides in this fight. There might have been someone from the romans who said here he aided them but i think that was a personal thing. wheres this coming from???

DeletedUser

From the first world of Grepo, two things have always been there:

- People saying they are your friend when they really are not.
- People calling foul when their attack plans just don't work out.

Not saying either of those is happening in this case, but it would not surprise me one bit.

DeletedUser42621

Spartans seem to be striking out in OC46...
still to cowardly to target L&D themselves though;)

Anyway, two major wars currently being fought ion Nicaea, there is Spartans, Romans and TGO vs Toons, and there is L&D vs Spartans, who will win, lets have some predictions please...
prepare-yourself-for-war.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32731

lol i think the sky is been clouded lately, u attack their inactives only! come and meet the dogs Cerberus is hungry!!

DeletedUser32731

i have a prediction taikou... First Romans gonna betray L&D (as expected) and they will fall flat on their face might end up merging into Spartans. L&D and Toons gonna put the hammer to the nail agains Spartans as they will cry to TGO for defense and them turtling isn't enough which they will find out soon, and TGO will not have enough for themselves so GL there. now TGO lol the very few fighters they have, great job TGO on building University of Architecture in West Nicaea, sadly this is not one of the World Wonders :p

DeletedUser42621

they will fall flat on their face might end up merging into Spartans.

doubt they would resort to merge with the spartans, they have a lot of top players because they have 3 elite alliances, easily enough to do for now.

TGO and Toons both great alliances, but i think TGO has the edge, especially with Spartans and Romans to help

DeletedUser40223

I have a prediction.. There's a bunch of noobs calling Toon Dragons an MRA whilst advertising for members in the Nicaea alliances sub forum. :rolleyes:

I predict they won't be around long.. :D

DeletedUser32731

well Romans have 3 alliances but not in position to do **** to us, not now! TGO might have had the edge on us with the Grand Alliance so they called it, but the spark is drowned in deep waters.

Brir yes Toon Dragons are noobs but not all most of them yes. its a shame they were not with me from the start and they were with Romans, seems like they thought them well :p there are gonna be changes dude and ur free to farm all those noobs :)

DeletedUser40560

lol i think the sky is been clouded lately, u attack their inactives only! come and meet the dogs Cerberus is hungry!!
Ummm hate to break it to you cerberus is a dead alliance we killed it. And none of there active players maverericus who went off to hide in vm. Timetraveller who had to fall back to o43 as he got wiped out in o34 built any dogs. Maybe theyve turtled up since i last gave them a visit ;)

DeletedUser40223

Brir yes Toon Dragons are noobs but not all most of them yes. its a shame they were not with me from the start and they were with Romans, seems like they thought them well :p there are gonna be changes dude and ur free to farm all those noobs :)

It wasn't me calling them noobs mate.. Some other plum was calling them MRA whilst advertising for players to join his noob alliance in the Alliances sub forum.. Lol.. A case of the pot calling the kettle black.. I checked them out and laughed my a$$ off.. If anything I'll be farming him and his buddies.. :D

DeletedUser40560

WOW did leader of newtoon give just give permission for someone outside his alliance to attack its members thats loyalty for you:D

DeletedUser40223

WOW did leader of newtoon give just give permission for someone outside his alliance to attack its members thats loyalty for you:D

He talking about the simmers fulsky.. The bane of this world.. :Angry:

I'm happy to farm simmers of any alliance, yours included.. Just give me the names and enjoy the show as they beg for help.. :D

DeletedUser40560

I dont like simmers either. But the people i really HATE are the peeps who go into VM and never return if your gonna leave just close your account and ghost dont drag it out for months:supermad:

DeletedUser40223

I dont like simmers either. But the people i really HATE are the peeps who go into VM and never return if your gonna leave just close your account and ghost dont drag it out for months:supermad:

Agreed.. They are annoying as hell.. :supermad:

DeletedUser42621

Ummm hate to break it to you cerberus is a dead alliance we killed it. And none of there active players maverericus who went off to hide in vm. Timetraveller who had to fall back to o43 as he got wiped out in o34 built any dogs. Maybe theyve turtled up since i last gave them a visit ;)
Why're TGO bragging about destroying an alliance(who actually still have 31 members) who are 19 places below them with 8 times less points?