Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser16429

Yeah your always interested in everyone else's business but never tell us yours.

DeletedUser41523

Well DW i doubt you can do anything now to stop Infectious dying of their darn self inflicted virus

Making a lot of assumptions there... So i'll make a few of my own. My statement might be a little flawed due to my exodus from Cythera and there definitely are some assumptions here. But if I recall didn't Bad Touch/He-man Woman Haters start off losing many towns? And then come back to be a major power for a time?

Now here's where the assumptions come in... I'm going to assume that anyone with the name of dwarf in their alliance is probably pacted. I'll also assume that Infect is currently on their own in terms of diplomacy as i'm unsure if they still have relations with MN and BT.

Now lets take a look at the map. The Dwarfs have some bad positioning and some good. Some of their bad is they randomly have players in places that they will have to fight hard to retain and could be lost in a matter of a week or two. The good is that their front lines are pretty well matched mainly in north east O55. I can also spot a lot of weaknesses along the Dwarf front lines, more so than that of Infect.

Now lets get a little deeper. Dwarfs of Ageis stabbed Infect in the back right? Wanna know who was promising PMB support against Infect at one point and always had an excuse to not do anything worth while? Wanna know who your front line center alliance is? Yeah, have fun with that. That's on top of the fact that there's three alliances worth of players here all getting orders from a few head hanchos. So it'll be tougher to organize, though not impossible, and is definitely doable.

That and its DW. If you wanna see someone do something crazy the proper way, Aaron is usually the guy to watch. ;)

DeletedUser32373

The fact that Infectious hung in there while being betrayed and teamed up on at the same time really kind of told me that they had a small chance. Now that they've taken in several big players from Bad Touch, I think they're going to be much stronger than before (obviously) and I think that with a bit of magic they can preserve their core.

DeletedUser29152

1. DW getting my ign is like infectious winning cythera. ...not gonna happen
2. Nick go cry me a river :p
3. Well I'm told by a few infectious players that it's falling apart and two players who were rimmed early on in the game I think it may be possible you know less than me (which is really bad) so I Don't Really care for your view on Infectious

DeletedUser32373

3. Well I'm told by a few infectious players that it's falling apart and two players who were rimmed early on in the game I think it may be possible you know less than me (which is really bad) so I Don't Really care for your view on Infectious

I didn't get rimmed...;)

DeletedUser29152

So you restarted when you were about to get rimmed. ..worse

DeletedUser32373

nah not really i actually gave my cities away to my alliance ;)

DeletedUser16429

1. Your gonna regret what you just said when it does happen
2. Well, you really have no business being on this forum if you aren't going tell us who you are.
3. Wait aren't you also the noob/unintelligent person who thought LD and Infect were gonna pact?

DeletedUser29152

1. I'd love infectious to try fight me...I'll teach them a thing or two.
2. So when did you buy this forum and decide who can and cannot come here?
3. It was talked about by them that's true but I had jumped to the conclusion it had happened...

And I swear you don't even play in cythera as I can't find a nick1

DeletedUser16429

1. I'd love infectious to try fight me...I'll teach them a thing or two.
2. So when did you buy this forum and decide who can and cannot come here?
3. It was talked about by them that's true but I had jumped to the conclusion it had happened...

And I swear you don't even play in cythera as I can't find a nick1

1. RIGHT. And the Malaysian flight landed safely
2. I didn't but your worthless here
3. Jumping to conclusions can get you in trouble...

Oh sorry the Pandas didn't give it away??? Or are you just to slow?

DeletedUser41523

Kudwia, I wouldn't say that I know less than you. You do realize thatt most of PMB/BT and infect have been fighting together and against each other since summer, right? Despite all the trash talk we are always just one skype message away from an official update. Trying to fight you guys sounds fun, I'm down, anyone on the infect side willing to give me the first gifted account past April 30th? Size does not matter.

That being said, I think that if DW is back, then Infect will do well. As for winning a world, who cares? Wonders never mattered in my book and I doubt they matter in Infect's.

DeletedUser16429

Kudwia, I wouldn't say that I know less than you. You do realize thatt most of PMB/BT and infect have been fighting together and against each other since summer, right? Despite all the trash talk we are always just one skype message away from an official update. Trying to fight you guys sounds fun, I'm down, anyone on the infect side willing to give me the first gifted account past April 30th? Size does not matter.

That being said, I think that if DW is back, then Infect will do well. As for winning a world, who cares? Wonders never mattered in my book and I doubt they matter in Infect's.

Oh snap Aaron and Dan going to be in the same alliance again? Now all we need is Bend!:p

DeletedUser41523

That can possibly be arranged. Last I checked he was waiting for an interesting world to open up. Plays in the same US server as I do right now.

DeletedUser29152

I typed in panda and found pandatoby...if that's you I can see now y you're butthurt if OV is your alliance XD

DeletedUser29152

Oh I gave up my soul when I started playing Grepolis...it's in the Terms and Conditions if you actually read them