Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser29152

Well Mn and noobs war is coming soon I guess....you can see noobs entering o54 from the west o54 borderline

DeletedUser39847

Well Mn and noobs war is coming soon I guess....you can see noobs entering o54 from the west o54 borderline

True...noobs have the right idea. Go heavy and hope for the best. Much admiration for that style of play :)

DeletedUser

noobs have enough on there plate already, they are just running away. noobs will be lucky if they see 2014 at the rate they are going, even after there merge. icyber promised the BoTS they would all be eaten in 24 hours. that was weeks ago now, and icyber ended up losing cities.... and allies who rage quit

DeletedUser25249

noobs have enough on there plate already, they are just running away. noobs will be lucky if they see 2014 at the rate they are going, even after there merge. icyber promised the BoTS they would all be eaten in 24 hours. that was weeks ago now, and icyber ended up losing cities.... and allies who rage quit

Need a second opinion here, maybe a doctor???? :)

DeletedUser12571

Big words from an alliance who needs the might of Infectious and MIA to take our cities.

DeletedUser14397

SHUT UP mathchew90 you talk more than what my 2 kids do in there nappies

DeletedUser

Infect and mia, might be the main contributors to noobs downfall, but they brought that upon themselves, noobs saw that they were not going to win in a war against just BoT's, so they decided to merge into eclipse, which was the main prey of infect and mia at the time. If, they had not done this they may have escaped infect and mia targeting them as well, and then who knows how the war against just noobs and BoT's would have went? noobs were ahead in cities wise, but BoT's were catching up quickly and think they would have overtaken noobs in the long run, but in the end I guess we will never truly know who would have won that fight, and I am made a little sad the way things turned out, because like you guys say, the leaders in the war now are infect and mia, BoT are still here and fighting but feel like we got sidelined early on which can only hurt growth.

DeletedUser39812

Infect and mia, might be the main contributors to noobs downfall, but they brought that upon themselves, noobs saw that they were not going to win in a war against just BoT's, so they decided to merge into eclipse, which was the main prey of infect and mia at the time. If, they had not done this they may have escaped infect and mia targeting them as well, and then who knows how the war against just noobs and BoT's would have went? noobs were ahead in cities wise, but BoT's were catching up quickly and think they would have overtaken noobs in the long run, but in the end I guess we will never truly know who would have won that fight, and I am made a little sad the way things turned out, because like you guys say, the leaders in the war now are infect and mia, BoT are still here and fighting but feel like we got sidelined early on which can only hurt growth.

I'm sure you can just wiggle your way into an alliance and spy away for others to keep yourself safe... probably doing that right now actually. Didn't realize you were allowed to post from the grepo gutters

Your reputation from other worlds precedes you.

DeletedUser22708

I'm sure you can just wiggle your way into an alliance and spy away for others to keep yourself safe... probably doing that right now actually. Didn't realize you were allowed to post from the grepo gutters

Your reputation from other worlds precedes you.

He never spied for anyone while he was in Cimmerians in Calydon, so don't know about what reputation you're talking about dawson

DeletedUser22650

ye but why would you give up an asset digi? so you would say that....you not playing? i thought you were here

DeletedUser22708

ye but why would you give up an asset digi? so you would say that....you not playing? i thought you were here

Yes whitefreeze was an asset to our team in calydon, in terms of teamwork, ready to help etc. But he never spied for me, or for someone else while being in Cimmerians is what i'm saying. Anyways not exactly sure what you mean with the second part of your question. I still have a lot of friends playing this server so i check how they're doing in the top 12 alliances segment. I hope this answers your question brex

DeletedUser22650

no im not saying dont post here, im genuinely interested because i didnt see you in the rankings and im sure ker said you were here a few weeks ago

DeletedUser22708

Oh misunderstood your question then. Yeah i played here but wasn't really active so icyber took advantage of that ;) In other words i got rimmed, but i'll have more time in January so i might come back. Gonna start behind MN if i do like in Caly haha

DeletedUser39812

He never spied for anyone while he was in Cimmerians in Calydon, so don't know about what reputation you're talking about dawson

I cant comment on Calydon, but in Pella he did it so save his own skin so decent players wouldnt rim him. Plenty of good players in this world but he's not among them.

DeletedUser35496

I feel Infectious is dead, so lets comment on other worlds......it makes the warriors feel good...."I done this in this world....who cares"

DeletedUser

In all honesty, yes I did spy on Elite for Soul Stealers on pella. However, like dawsons real life, it is not the way he imagines it. On pella, was asked by old friends who I have played with since I played this game for first time ever, to join them and spy for them. I even rushed up the date to leave elite to join my friends cause wanted to play with them, not dawsons. The original plan was for me to stay in elite till they were disbanded, I left elite early on when I had like 5-6 cities, and all but 1 were within elite controlled space, like 2 oceans away from any soul stealers. I left elite for soul stealers, knowing I would lose all but 1 city. Also, that has been the only time that I have spied for anyone, and have not thought about doing that again since. Also, dawson is a gold spammer, and was a decent fighter, but thinks himself a leader, when all he is, is a foot soldier. Watch out for Mn, before they recruit all your top players to fight for them, they would rather crush your alliance through your top ppl leaving, rather than a long drawn out fight against them.