Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Grepo is not a war game, war is merely a way to acquire resources. It is a Resources Management game. To achieve Victory and an end-game, you build WW. It is not a dominance match, although it is pretty fun :)

DeletedUser30490

I just see that you complain about political and diplomatic skills of our leadership. In a strategie game like grepolis...aha...

so then it is true,you guys did get TGR to spy on behalf of the coalition......

DeletedUser

No i don't say that. Im not involved with the politics of our leaders. We trust them and we do what they tell us to do. This is how it works. I just tell you, this is grepolis…and if you have a problem with politics and diplomaty you should maybe not play a stategie multiplayer game.

DeletedUser45115

No i don't say that. Im not involved with the politics of our leaders. We trust them and we do what they tell us to do. This is how it works. I just tell you, this is grepolis…and if you have a problem with politics and diplomaty you should maybe not play a stategie multiplayer game.

This is a Game about Ancient Greece...
So if you tell me that with those strategies;
Hey Im greek....
I will answer you;
HEY IM SPARTAN...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

Even with 5 alliances against virus and some closer members of other alliances to the core they still had to pay off Just us and their comrades and Grim with her academies joining making it 8. Not obviously these alliances will collapse and stronger players will form couple of alliances and absorb the leftover cities leaving nothing in their wake, gg guys!! *hint sarcasm*

DeletedUser

What do you mean we had TGR spy on our behalf? Their leadership wanted Virus gone just like everyone else because they were cocky. I'm guessing by this comment that Virus reached out to TGR to attack us, but TGR chose to be with us rather than against us?

DeletedUser19318

No spying done by any of the EN team... we leave that up to others.

The critical fact is we don't need to spy... I have that many players coming to me with what the full plans are it's embarrassing.. thanks.. but no thanks:p

DeletedUser30490

No spying done by any of the EN team... we leave that up to others.

The critical fact is we don't need to spy... I have that many players coming to me with what the full plans are it's embarrassing.. thanks.. but no thanks:p

okay so you guys didn't spy,but then from what you're saying *i think* TGR came to you guys with all the info on the OP?

DeletedUser19318

what info on what opp??? lol I have no idea what you're talking about? please don't tell me you did an opp on us and we didn't even notice?:)

DeletedUser30490

hahaha how can i do one when i'm not remotely close to you guys:p

DeletedUser

What hes saying Kron, is apparently The Grim reapers were approached by this "Anit- Coalition" to team up against us. However TGR ended up siding with us and telling us Virus' intentions? I believe what hes wanting to know is did we dangle TGR out there to see if Virus' would come to them with a proposition so they could gather intel for us. Which is not the case. TGR just had 2 options, chose the right one lol.

DeletedUser

LOL.

So whens the new answers coming out on that new paper?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44750

I was under the impression the Grim leader went on VM and the guys who took over just teamed up with EN depsite what the previous plans had been.

Also what was with the Warriors, they kept supporting my cities whilst others attacked... I think all organisation went out the window and it became all about numbers in the end.

DeletedUser

So if I understand this correctly......

There was an Op planned against EN and friends, but somehow EN found out about it and took out Virus before the Op could start?