Alliances?

DeletedUser

it's better for support but im still going random because i don't trust aicy if im to close

DeletedUser

I can't, I have to do stuff and always end up joining worlds about 5 hours late. I get home at 19:00 GMT so there's not much you can do.

If TMNT is good there, I might join. :D

well, i can't make it till about 17:00 EST which is about 22:00 GMT. but i can look before i leave which is about 08:00 EST (13:00 GMT) and try to make it then?

DeletedUser

Im leading it *cheeserd face* with somebody though - im open to offers.

DeletedUser

I'm going to go into berzerker mode :supermad: Basically I'm going to be the most annoying mindless attacker and bolter ever.

I'll only join an alliance with the name 'Berzerkers' in it. Or maybe 'Mindless Idiots' or something like that.

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-angry-and-dangerous.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill be sure to keep an eye out for you and your maxed out paypal account.

DeletedUser

mpgrand a good name for an alliance is "The Order of the Fools" - i read it in a book history without the boring bits and i will write more later

DeletedUser441

For the first I am going to start an alliance in grepolis :)
If anyone want to join than I will be at North ( I doubt anyone will join though :p )

DeletedUser

1381 AD, The Order of Fools (12 november) - Adolphus, Count of Cleves, founded the Order of Fools. Rather than being bent on mirth and misrule, members of the order involved themselves in charitable work - Although they did wear a badge with a picture of a jester

DeletedUser6983

is there like a theme for allinaces chosen? Like in Eta there was Grepolice, W.P., and The Mob and stuff like that, or is it just random?

DeletedUser

well afew of us are going to be founders of an alliance and i want the name to be order of fools and that was from a book written by Ian Crofton called History without the boring bits

Anmolr

Phrourach
is there like a theme for allinaces chosen? Like in Eta there was Grepolice, W.P., and The Mob and stuff like that, or is it just random?

Random!!! Totally Random!! There is no one to decide themez it's the creativity of playerz

DeletedUser

Yay, maybe the new craze will be alliances with nearly no name.
;D

DeletedUser

And BTW, why does no one ever start South? Is there no love for the south these days?

DeletedUser

I said before, I'm in South-East.